part 30

*Hunter's pov* ⚠️TW⚠️

They see me siting on the edge of the railing on a suicidal bridge. And I look back at them.

They start running over in a full sprint. Trying to save me from my own fate.

I jump down to the other side of the rail standing on the little bit of concrete holding me.

Them running in fear that they might lose to people today.

I look down and start counting I don't know what to but I'm doing it any way.

If I jump know there is no way they can catch up.

"Well I guess this is the end" I say. "Goodbye world."

3..2..1-

My hands let go of the bar behind me and I take one step off.

----intense--moment--⚠️

I feel the wind try to catch me. But it's not worth it. I feel I'm going to belong like this. I know I'm sure this is my fate my path. I'm happy with it it is right. In every way I want. It's worth it all.

But I don't move infact I feel a huge tug from my hoodie. I open my eyes and see to guys and a woman around our age. One of them catch me the one with black hair and black clothing. The other guy blonde. He runs over and helps him get my out of the situation. The woman's eyes are extremely watery on the virge of breaking down.

What have I done.

"Hey man! Please! Are you alright!" The one with black hair says.

"I- I really don't know." "Hey man listen this is not the way to go your even hurting us by doing that." The blonde says looking back at the girl.

"I'm sorry-" I say.

"Hey! Don't be sorry it's note your fault!" The one with black hair says.

"But it is" I say looking back at the ambulance and the boys still sprinting towards me.

"Oh fuck" "I'm sorry" the black haired one says.

The boys catch up and it just feels like a blur.

I drop down to the ground and sit up against the rail.

They all kneel, squat, and sit with me just staying silent. Then we hear the ambulance sirens turn on again. We all look back at the truck leaving. Once it's out of sight. I break down so bad. I have everyone around me trying to comfort me. With all of them holding in there watery eyes.

Even the girl and Zack ere crying.

I get Zack but I don't know why the girl. Probably just emotional. Oh fuck what else would it be.

I just see Zack and Clay on my right. With the girl and the blonde in front of me comforting each other. They seem like a good couple. If they are.

And the black haired boy. The one who saved me. Siting with his side against the rail beside me.

He was the one that pops out to me. The savior.

Stupid me. Fucking stupid me.