part 24

*Maya's pov*

"Ketchup chips?" Hunter asks.

"Yes just like- ketchup in general it's disgusting." I say.

"Are you complaining about ketchup again?" Zack says getting off my shoulder.

"Yes- yes she is." Hunter answers for me.

"Anyways what the is it?" Zack asks.

"It's 12:42am" I say to him.

"Otay!" He says with a grin.

"Are you mocking me" I tell him.

"No" he says switching emotions quickly.

Then the pilots speak through the com's.

"We have 5 hours left of this flight. We are now coming around with today's breakfast you have 3 chooses. Either the English breakfast plate. Breakfast sandwich, or pancakes. Thanks!" He says then a beep goes through the com's.

"I'm for sure getting pancakes!" Zack said.

"Of course why wouldn't you." I say rolling my eyes.

"Then I'm getting a breakfast sandwich! And you Maya?" Hunter asks me.

"I'll get the English breakfast then! That will be easy enough." I speak up.

Ten minutes later the lady pushing the cart comes to us.

"What would you kids like?" She asks us.

"Can we get one of each please!" I say.

"Yep" she reply's.

She passes me the pancakes first and I pass that to Zack. I then let her know that the sandwich is for Hunter. I thank her first then hunter followed by Zack. We eat our food and an hour goes by. I went to sleep for another two hours with Zack cuddling me. And hunter watch's Sam and Colby's Stanley hotel episode on YouTube. (Really go check out Sam and Colby on YouTube)

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

After my nap Zack stayed asleep with his head in my lap. I look over and see Hunter asleep. I'm glad Hunter is getting some sleep. It wouldn't be bad if he didn't but he would be stressed way more with out the sleep. I take out my laptop and set it on the little table by me. I started to work on some editing on our last TikTok to make a trailer from our last investigation at the queen Anne hotel. I like to take all our TikToks from one investigation and put them into a movie/trailer on insta just because we don't have a YouTube channel.

The only reason we don't have a YouTube channel is because we don't think it will grow as fast as out TikTok or Instagram.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

By the time I was done all that we only had 30 mins left on the plane I got Hunter and Zack up and started packing up early and cleaning up a bit for the cleaners on the plane.
By then we were stopped.

We landed and ready for the Stanley hotel. We grabbed our stuff and thanked the flight attendants and left the plane. It was super bright but we're able to get through it.

We went to the luggage claim. And we're off we got a nice light grey jeep for a temporary car here. Then we got to the hotel and waited for the PD to show up.

"Holy cow- we made it." I speak up.