part 11

*Zack's pov*

I walk up to no alarm for college. I shrug it off and get up for school. I dance around as I get ready I bring my stuff downstairs. I double checked if I had all my stuff.

"Oh fuck-" I run back upstairs to grab my phone and as I was about to exit my room I turned on my phone to realize it's Saturday.

"How fucking stupid can I get!" I yell at myself. "God Zack how!" I go downstairs and bring my stuff upstairs before I make breakfast.

As I was about to go back down stairs I call Hunter and Maya.

"Hey guys!" Maya says with a smile and a small wave.

"Morning! I'm doing quite well!" Hunter said waving back.

"Mates- I'm so fucking stupid-" I say in full disappointment. "What did you do now." Maya said with a sigh.

"I got ready like it was a normal day then I forget my phone in my room so I went back up and turned on my phone to realize it was a Saturday." I said with a sigh.

"We called it!" Hunter and Maya yelled with a big laugh at the end.

"I'm feeling left behind." I say confused.

"Mate, since you were so excited and hung up on us you literally screamed 'see you guys tomorrow!' like what the fuck was that!"Maya exclaimed.

"Oh- did I really?-" I said stuttering. "Yes, yes you did." Hunter said with a nod.

"Oh fuck-" I said in a whisper.

"You good brother?" Hunter asked me.

"I'm such a fucking idiot!" I said in a loud whisper.

"Can you say that again?" Maya said chuckling.

"I'm suck an fucking idiot!" I yelped with a fake cry.

"It's ok mate." Maya said still chuckling.

"So whats the reason you called us in the first place?" Hunter asked.

"Well,- I was wondering if you guys wanna come over for breakfast on me?" I said with a fake smile.

"Ya I'll come over and have breakfast!" Maya said getting of her couch to her room.

"Sure, I've already had breakfast but I'll still come over and try some!" Hunter said.

"Alright see you at my place by 10 mates!" I said putting my phone on the kitchen counter.

"Alright! See you guys soon love you guys, bye!" Maya said waving.

"Alright! See you both soon love you both bye!" Hunter said waving too. I join in with the waving and say bye as well.

"Okie dokie! Bye love you guys!" I said ten hung up.

I went back upstairs to unpack my bag.
As I was unpacking my bag I kept singing

'Bass, money, fancy clothes
Oops and coppers,
I dispose
Talk slow, lower your tone If you need an illegal loan
Gang killer!
Al Capone Shoot a pheasant through
the bone, yeah!
Tweed jackets, on the go!'

(Song is 'richest killers' by mstg) it maybe helpful)

I paused midway through unpacking my bag and sprinted downstairs and grabbed my phone and ran back upstairs. I connected my phone to my Bluetooth speakers that ran all throughout the house. I held the volume button untill it was on full blast.

I then here my door bell and ran down stairs to open the door for Maya and Hunter.

"Bro hey!- but?- what's with this song? Like what the fuck?" Hunter asked shouting over the music.
Then I see Maya rush inside and trough her stuff on the ground to run over to the couch and start jumping up and down on it singing along. I run over and join her.

"Ha! I'm filming this!" Hunter exclaimed.
Both of us kept going.

Hunter recorded a TikTok for our investigations account, and he labeled the caption.

'warming up for another investigation ;)'

Then he through his phone and joined us.

This went on for another 5 minutes before we turned down the music and entered the kitchen to make breakfast together since I  would probably just be distracted by the song instead of the cooking.