part 33

*Colby's pov*

"Yeah we are!"

Then we see in the distance Jake and Corey running towards us in the distance.
(Jake and Corey are there friends, duh)

"Jake! Corey!" I yell out waving my hand our here.

"Hey guys over here!" Sam shouts.

"Hey brother? Why are all of you sitting on the ground?"Jake asks Sam.

"Eh long story." He says.

"Uh Sam if I were you I would ask the victim." I said raising my eyebr at him,then hinting to Hunter.

"Oh, well come join the circle!" Sam says. Looking at the two then at hunter for permission.

Hunter nods.

"So uh what's going on?" Jake asks.

"Well before that why don't we introduce eachother?" Corey interrupted.

"Uh sure." Clay says.

*Hunters pov*

"Well I'm hunter and I'm going to be the victim in the story." He give out a little chuckle after.

"And in Zack hunters bestie!" Zack continues.

"Uh, clay. And you two are Corey and Jake." Clay says blankly staring at Jake.

"Cool" Jake says having a suspicious feeling.

"So the beginning of the story is." Clay says to start off for hunter.

"Zack myself and our friend Maya, came for our first YouTube video here and long story short Maya and I got into a fight and I got her into the hospital." Hunter spoke then started to tear up.

"I couldn't help it. I couldn't stand it. I came to this spot stood on the opposite side of the rail. And let go ready for my fate." Hunter said then started to cry.

"Sam and Colby saw me and Colby caught me and saved me." I finished then hugged Colby again.