part 45

*Zacks pov*

"Guys! We got a hour till we're there!" Hunter interrupted. "FUCK YEAH!" I started to scream, "BLOODY FUCKING HELL THIS IS SO HYPE!" I keep at it.

"Yeah- hype-" Colby says slowly fisting the air. He just woke up from a 2 minute nap. So cranky.

Man I'm so nervous to see HER again. I can't explain how I'm feeling, well I did actually. Explaining the scream that came out of my mouth.

"Hey don't you have to tell Maya about- is-" Corey implied, pointing around him.

"Nope! Don't be putting words in my mouth brother!" I say pointing at him. And he gives me a nod in response.

I turn around and look Infront of me. It's starting to become sunset. We should be there by the time sunset has set. I hear and feel a vibrantion in my pocket and pull out my phone, a call from Maya! I'm extremely glade she didn't facetime me I want it to be a surprise when we see each other again in real life. I press the glowing green button on my screen and put it to my ear. "Hey!" I heard from the other side. I bring a huge smile to my face.
"Hey! Badass! How's it going in the torture chamber?" I ask her. "You know what it's been well 'ok'?" She replied with. "Ah? Very well then!" I say. "How about you? You doing well physically and mentally?" Honestly I don't know. "Honestly I don't know! Yeah- I really don't I've been better though." I said. Good enough? Right? "Good enough!" I heard from the phone, nice it's good! I'm glad it's not weird on the phone with her. Actually I don't know why it wouldn't be.

"Hows- a- hunter?" Maya asked hesitantly.

"He's good as well! Some ups and downs but good!" I then heard a curtain of some sort slide open on the other side. Heard some murmers and heard her voice come back to the phone.

"Hey, uh- I got to go? I have to get another x ray done!" "Oh, ok!" I said.

"Oh yeah! How much more longer till you guys are here?" "Um and hour? Or so?" I awnsered.

"SWEET! I'm so exited to see you guys! Love and miss you guys and tell hunter I say hey!" "Bye?" I say after that quick outro.

I hear three rings after confirming the call is over. "Hey hunter Maya says hi to you!" I say looking at him. "Aw! I'm glade!" Hunter said bring a grin to his face as he's looking Infront of him, but then I see that smile to a small frown. Aw, I feel bad.

*Hunters pov*

I'm so nervous to see her again.
Not just because it's been forever but me trying to end my life for her. I am just confused and insecure at myself. But there is that positive side.

She gets to meet the rest of the boys! And she gets to read the case! Oh my god I can't wait for her and Jake to work together, the would or ARE going to be awesome detectives.

She is the best person ever and deserves anything and everything. Just seeing her in that stupid 'not so stupid' hospital makes me sick inside. Nauseous.
I want her to have the best life possible.

Now I'm being cringe and all lovey dovey but it's the pure truth.

Same thing with Zack! I can't stand seeing him hurt either. There my heart and soul. And I'm their- their uh- brain? Well Maya is pretty smart, but whatever! They are mine. And mine forever.

And now I'm feeling that smile again.

"You good brother?" Zack asks me.
"Yeah man, I'm good!" Happy as I can't be. But I'm still okay.

Now that I think of it Zack and I have never used the word or name brother on each other. We got that from the crew. They are awesome. And the name brother seems right in my mouth. And I totally see Zack as a brother to me.   He is almost everything, he's equal to Maya.

A brother from another mother.