part 50

*clays pov*

I hold the small velvet box Infront of me only looking down to it as I walk closer to the door.
The sweet smell of her refreshes me as I enter the room. I give her a small smile and sit down.
She gives me a dirty look, "why are you sitting down? Give me a hug you bastard!" She opens up her arms for me and my smile grows instantly. We share a calm hug. "I- i- got this for you?" I questioned then held the box in front of her. "What's this?" She asks me. "You'll see for yourself when you open it." She grabs the box and opens the lid- her smile grows bigger as she pulls out a star locket necklace with her initial on it. She throws the box at me and kicks her legs a little. She opens the locket with a picture of me in it, then she looks at me and her smile goes crazy.

"You didn't!" She starts to tear a little when she looks at me. I pulled out mine that had my initial on it and a picture of her inside. "Like it?" I questioned her very much. "YES!" "I- i- love it!" "Good!" I reasure myself as I scratch the back of my neck. "how- how did- how did- how did you make- this?" She stammers a lot in shock, and I'm glad I smirk and explain. "Well I took that photo of us, and cut it into the shape. Ripped it in half and boom! Matching necklaces." I finish. "Where did you get the necklaces?" Pfft, I thought she would give me even more difficult questions. Like if I loved her, or something. "The store dumby!" I awnsered her truthfully. "Like WHERE did you get the matching necklaces!" She retold her question in a much more aggressive way, but that's easy too. "Superstore!" "Oh, ok!" I knew she wouldn't care.

"Do you love me?" She asks. I blush instantly. "Wha-" "do you love me clay?" What do I say? Um "no? Like I'm a friend way i do! Not in a sexual way? You know?" Hopefully that will be good,enough.

She just laughs. Really. "I was joking! But okay then! Now I know!" She says. And oh my god. Seriously. Fine! Fine! I'll get her back. "Do you love me?" I ask her in a instant. Her face froze and she is RED. Hm awkward isn't it love? I laugh and then grow cold. "So?" "Do you Maya?" She nods. Then regret fills her face. "NO! LIKE YOU SAID! ONLY IN FRIEND WAY!" She shouts. "Jeez calm down lady!" I shout back. She gets grumpy and slouches. "What your gonna cross your arms too?" I ask her sarcastically. Oh, but then her arms cross. I smirk and throw the box back at her. We both hear a voice from outside the door. "YOU GUYS DONE MAKING OUT IN THERE?" and it's hunters voice, and oh, he's gonna get it. I look at Maya and she looks back at me. She smirks then yells back "WELL SEE FOR YOURSELF! GET IN HERE!" she yells. And jeez she yells loud. I get up and start to walk out. "hey clay? I enjoy your time!" She mummers "I enjoy yours as well ma'am!" I salute to her then leave. Leaving behind her and hunter.

*Hunters pov*

"Hunter- h-hi"
"Hey, maya" I look at her and give her a fake smile. I slowly walk to the chair beside her bed. "Look maya- I'm really sorry! And I'm a complete idiot for doing something like that- and I should be in jail! I am a stupid dumb bitch! And I'm- really sorry for that-" I stammer untill she interrupted, with a quiet laugh coming from her lips. "hunter- your right-" she says.
"What?" I ask her in the most confused tone possible. "Ok- we are all stupid dumb bitches! But one thing your wrong about is saying sorry- sorry does nothing. Well too me. And even if your still sorry- I don't and will never forgive for what you did, but we can't change the past- only what the future will hold before us." She says holding her hand against my cheek, rubbing her thumb to catch any tears. "But- but I also did stupid things because you went into the hospital." I dig out every thought I have, I mean every thought. "Hey! Don't ever, ever, ever say something about what happened that way! That is never okay to think that! It only happened because you care! You care about me! And everyone you ever care about!" Well she is right? So if she's right about everything so far- might as well spill the beans? "Maya-" I ask.
"Yes, hunter?" She replies

"Maya- I'm in love with you." I mummer.
"Hunter? Can you repeat that again?"
"I'm in love with you Maya! I've always been! Since day one! And I can't control it anymore!" Spill it all. "that's better, now that's the hunter I know!" She says and my face goes crinkly. "What?" "The confidence! That's what I needed to believe you!" "Oh" I let out a sigh of relief, but once I do that I realize that maya hasn't said anything about her love yet.
"Wait- Maya?" I ask her.

"What is it?" She questions.
"Do- do you love me?" I ask her.
"Awe hunter- I'm sorry hunter but I don't love you in that way- I love you in every other most friend like way! But not your way-" she says and more tears fall down my face but no sounds from my mouth. She wipes my tears again and kisses my forehead, slightly moving my hat.

I adjust it, and get up. "Thank you maya-"
"No hunter- thank you for being an honest person and a great friend for me!" I nod and turn back to the door and walk out.

*Clays pov*

Honest? Love? Friend? He loves her aswell? I was listening through the door slightly and heard hunter spill his feelings for Maya- and I'm not believing what I'm hearing. I sigh, then hear two boys walk up behind me. I turn around and see Colby and Zack.

"Hm, looks like you two got along?" I say to them.
"Yeah! Uhm anyways- what are you doing stalking mayas and hunters conversation?" Colby asks me. "Well I just heard hunter spill too Maya the feelings he has for Maya." I tell them. "What-" Zack mumbles. Colby's and Zacks face crinkle and face to each other. I wonder why. Hey be honest with us ok clay?" Zack asks me. "Uhm ok sure?" I question.
Then it hits me.