part 34

*hunters pov*

"Wow, I'm really sorry man." Jake said and stood up. Wakes towards me and Gabe me a bear hug.

"Yeah I could never think of something like that!" Corey said breath taken away.

"Yeah." From kat.

I look to clay then see him still staring at Jake.

*Kats pov*

"Hey I'm gonna head out now." I say.

"Ok, then bye babe." Sam says to me and we exchange a kiss to eachother.

Everyone stands up with me and we all say our goodbyes.

I shake hands with Zack and Clay.

And fistbump Corey and Jake.

After that I hug Colby and hunter.

I walk back to Sam and give him another kiss before I leave.

*Clays pov*

I'm sorry but Jake is so hot! Wait! No pretty, handsome, cool, gorgeous.
But I think he has a girlfriend anyway.

I get up with the rest of the crew and I walk behind Jake at the back of the line.

Zack, Hunter, Sam and Colby are in the front Corey and Jake in the middle all of them having a conversation while I'm stuck in shock.

"Hey man you good?" Jake asks stopping and turning around to me.

I don't notice him stopping and I bump into him I'm only a little bit taller so I'm not even looking down that much.

"Oh, ya- ya im-i- I'm good?" I say. I get flustered and look to the paintings on the walls.

Damn damn damnit need to stop he's straight and has a girlfriend I'm stupid just stop! I need to stop thinking about him like that!

But I also like Maya!! Fuck.

I then slap my own face.

"Hey!" Almost everyone turns around and calls out.

"Sorry I felt a bug on me?" I say slowly and uncomfortable.

"Ok" they said and continued with the conversation.

AGHHHHH

I'm stupid

Shit
Shit shit

And of course Clara what am I supposed to tall her? Do I tell her? Am I going to tell her? To many questions to many crushes you can only have one.