part 22

*Zack's pov*

Since Hunter took the bus to the hospital we had my car to drive to the airport.

I drove and Hunter in the passenger with me we sat maya in the back so she can lay down whenever. The drive is going to be 5 hours just to the airport.

Through out the whole road trip, Hunter and I switched out for driving. Maya wasn't allowed to drive yet by the time we have to go back to school she'll be fine.

Our first stop was at a restaurant Hunter and Maya didn't want any fast food so Hunter pre-ordered food from the restaurant and we would pick it up.

I got a burger with extra pickles and cheese. It does sound weird but my opinion it's great. Maya got a burger to, she ordered a BLT, And Hunter ordered a taco salad. Luckily we had Maya with us because she remembered about dessert.

She ordered a huge brownie with an insane amount of toppings.

After we all were finished I realized that we were a bit behind on time so I chose to take a short cut.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

*Maya's pov*

We arrived at the airport we had three hours to get everything set good thing the police department got us first class so we got to bored early.

"Man this is the life." Zack said having his arms crossed behind his head.

Zack and I shared a row, while hunter had one. To himself.

"Easy for you to say." I reply with a smile.

"Heh?" He asks.

I give out a smirk and push the button beside me.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

I stay quiet and we both see the border between us build up. Creating a wall.

"Oh wow, I see?!" He says.

Hunter is to my right while Zack is on my left.

I sit up and tap my fingers on the screen.

"Ha! Here! They have it!" I said excited.

"What?" Zack and Hunter ask. 

"Oh! Sorry one sec." My wall between Zack and I were still up.

I push the button and wait for the wall to vanish.

I lean back for both of them to see.

" They have the shinning on here!" "Perfect for the acation." I say.

"Cool!" Hunter says.

"Can I watch?" Zack asks.
I agree and come up with and idea.

"Why don't we do a little movie hangout, were we all play the shinning on the screen and chill?" I ask.

"Ya! But since you two are just going to watch on yours I'll stay here and watch on mine." Hunter adds.

Both of us agree and we are about to have the best 10 hour experience on a first class plane ride.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

*Zack's pov*

she's buys on the screen. I take a break from the screen and focus on her. This is the first time ever I've realized what I feel for her.

I fix my posture in my chair and put my head on her shoulder. This is normal though all of us do that to each other it's just a way we show appreciation for each other.

*Hunter's pov*

I look over and see Zack leaning on her shoulder I wasn't bothered by this it's normal. I pull out my phone and porn Instagram.

I take a sneeky picture of them and post it. I know they won't be bothered, we do this stuff on the internet all the time too.

Then I switch over to Twitter and post.

'on our way to the grand Stanley hotel'

I was really excited for this opportunity.

I'm the mature one out of the group. Zack is the little bitch who follows everyone around. And Maya she's scared of nothing, besides her weird ass phobias. Like bro what the fuck are the meanings behind her having these.

'tryophobia' ( fear of cluster of holes) ' thassaphobia' (fear of deep waters & sometimes seaweed yes seaweed) and don't forget the last one
'Phonophobia' (fear of loud noise)

I have to blame the phonophobia on her step- parent her step parent would blast the loudest music possible and they weren't even aloud to wear headphones to block out the sound. It was fucking ridiculous.

Before we know it we have 5 hours untill we reach our first peek. 

(Yes All those phobias and sound trama is stuff I truly have and had.)