Part 41

*Zack's pov*

"Fuck." I say to myself, I I have a bad feeling about going near there but  it's too tempting, but yet again... are we just going to leave Maya in the hospital expecting us and comforting her while she needs it.. I guess not.

"What?" Jake asks me.

"What about Maya? Shouldn't we be there comforting her? Shouldn't we stay away from those signs!" I start slowing down, slowly taking my foot off the petal as I pull to the gravel on the side of the long empty road.

"Brother! Like how am I supposed to know what's best for her she probably just woke up when you were notified! She probably needs the rest before a literal gang of boys rush through her door." I rest  my head on the steering wheel, taking in Jakes reply. Anxiety hits me my leg starts to bounce and I start playing with my hair.

"Hey dude, don't worry." Hunter pats my shoulder to get my attention.
"I'll take the wheel you can rest for a little maybe even text Maya? Just relax brother." Hunter starts to unbuckle and opens his door too get out.
I hesitate I sit with my arms on the wheel holding my head.

I hear hunters foot steps out side the car..

"Hey come on? It's ok brother!" Hunter Pats my other shoulder in reassurance.

"Hey guys why don't we just check out the creepy ass signs now?" Jake blurts out.

"Uh, I guess?" I reply and unbuckle my seatbelt.
Well it sure will take my mind off of Maya and all of us.. what will Maya think about the boys? What about Hunter? Shes gonna ask how we all met? Shes going to be so depressed about Hunter.

My legs start bouncing even more, hunter turns off the car for me and helps me get out of the car so my knees don't knock out on me.

"Thanks" I appreciate what hunter does for me, even though we are fighting for the love of our best friend, we have always made a pretty good team.

The rest of the boys hope out and I lock the car whatching the lights flash confirming it's locked.

The road was silent we took out our phones and turned on the flash light.

All our phones flashlights made the whole road in front of us light up. Until we all headed for different signs and each one dimly lighting reminding me of a horror game.

"Hey brothers I found it!" Colby yelped.

The rest of us jog towards him pointing the light at the sign and him.

There was blood and paper, briefcases and files spilt all around it.

Hunter turns his phone sideways to capture a quick montage of it...

"Trust me?" Sam read out loud.

"Trust what?" Jake continued,

"Trust the sign dumbass!" I say hitting Jake in the back of the head.

"Right!... right.." Jake said rubbing the back if his head.

We all took some photos and walked back to the car, unlocked and opened the doors.

We saw a motorcycle slowly drive past us. Weird? Maybe it was just me that saw it but this person wasn't even wearing a helmet? And he had one eye that was shining in the moon light bright blue. While the other one was dark and shaded with the hood that sat on his head.. I jumped into the passenger side of the car taking shotgun. We all buckled up and road off I put in my headphones and rested my head on the window sill, I then took out my phone and sent a quick warning to Maya about the party hunter and I brought.... I got a text back right away, her confirming it's alright.

Hey, hope your ok
just have a quick warning
About some friends
Hunter and I brought

                                         That's ok :) I
                                    Just wanted to                
                               See my boys again
                                          Miss you ❤️

I sighed in relief putting my phone back in my pocket and closing my eyes... I didn't want to fall asleep I just want my own peace.