part 48

*Zacks pov*

I continue to walk with the crew untill we get to the front ER entrance. I budge through my friends and the crowd.

"Hey, um- I'm here to see Maya Johnson?"
"Oh! Your the huge crew she's been jabbering about." The nurse replied typing away on her computer. "Correct!" I said, then look behind me making sure everyone is here. I wave my finger around counting all of us.
"How many visitors are there?" They asked. And quickly replied. "Six"
"Oh! I didn't know it would be that fast to count y'all?" They let out a quiet laugh.
"Do you want me to inform that you are here?" The nurse asked. "Nope. I want it to be a surprise!" Adding effect by doing some jazz hands. "we can do that! Follow me!"

I miss her at least deep as the Pacific ocean. And love her to the moon and back. I can't hold back my joy and I let out a heavy squeal. I definitely got some looks from parents and kids crying. 'sorry not sorry?' ya know?
"I see your thrilled to see her." The nurse complements. I nodded and continue to jump up and down.
"Is she your girlfriend?" They ask me. But man, I sure do wish she was may girlfriend, My holy grail.
"Uh- um- ah- uh- no." "No she's not-" I stammer.
The nurse shoved they're elbow into my arm, and that actually hurt. "Jeez-" I whispered to myself. 
I look back to everyone else and Jake and Corey are talking to eachother in baby voices and I turn more to look at Sam and Colby, they keep hitting eachother in the arm like toddlers. Then clay, I see that he has a little box that he Is fiddling with in his hands. Looking from the box, to patients, to each and every door we walk up to, him having waves of emotions It looks like. Do I want- to talk to clay. I don't know? He seems neutral. I don't think he would care if I did, but I'll keep my space and stay with the nurse. And I have hunter beside me, he wants to go in by himself. One-on-one time with Maya. I'll probably get Jake, Corey,Sam, and Colby go after me then clay, then lastly hunter so each of them get the most appropriate amount of time. I've been chatting with Maya through text a lot so I don't need as much.

*Clays pov*

FUCK, FUCK, I am so nervous.why am I nervous? I've already seen her once! The rest of the crew besides her friends haven't seen her at all.
What if Clara was right? What if my sister was right! But how? Oh- no- no- no! Clay! She is wrong don't believe her. Maya is not like that.

I got Maya a chain necklace that had a pendent with a star. Just a normal star with a matching ring. The ring which has a hole in it that's shaped as a star. I feel like it would have been to weird if I got a heart one and Zack told me that she really likes stars and space. But I got the same star necklace. No ring that would have been to much.

I look up from my thoughts and see patients and doors all around me. Looking at each number on the doors and we walk by. I am going to feel much better when we're over this 'meet up' thing. It feels like I'm about to propose a ring to that beautiful girl.

No! She is right! Come on! Seriously! I'm in love with fucking Maya Johnsin. I'm fucked.

"We're here!" The nurse said stopping and pointing to the door.

"Oh shit." Were the terrified words that come through my mouth. Oh shit.

Zack turns around and starts to explain the meeting order. I go 2nd last. Good. No last so I seen embarrassed, but not first.
Fuck. I put on the star necklace once Zack turns around. Making sure nobody saw.

I look at Jake and Corey talking in a baby voices on how excited they are. And Sam and Colby finishing their battle, to talk about how excited they are for hunter and Maya to see eachother again. Now the best friends of lovely Johnsin. Zack carrying 2 guitars on him and hunter fixing his hat, That man always wears a hat. I look in between Sam, Colby, hunter, and Zack. There the Same besties. Sam with blonde hair and hunter, Zack and Colby having dark brunette hair. Corey has braids. Not very long just past his ears. Then Jake which as black and pink hair. He reminds me of Barney. Like the kids show, Barney the dinosaur. I have light brown hair with light curls and longer than I usually keep it.

I look past all the sets of twin friends and see the nurse talking to Zack about something? I guess from the amount of people Maya has to visit? We will be going separately or in groups. I'm going by myself so is Zack and hunter. Since we knew her first. Then the rest in a group so Zack can introduce them to Maya. I let out a nervous sigh as I see the nurse open the door. Zack getting jumpy and loud. Screaming, waving his arms in the air. Then I see Zack disappear into the room.

I'm not ready to see her. That lovely piece of shit. I am in love with her. I can't help it! I need to shut up.