part 20

*Zack's pov*

I get to Maya's place thirty minutes later I grab the spare keys Maya gave me to keep. I reach in my pocket in my joggers and feel that their not there. I look to my other side and see that I had the keys in my other hand already.

"I'm a fucking idiot." I muddered.

I walk inside leaving my shoes on since the next time Maya would be here is in a few weeks.

I grab a bag of chips, out of the pantry and bring the bag with me to her room.

I see that there's a suit case already on her bed must have been her room mate. Isabella. I face timed Maya standing my phone up on some stacked pillows I made.

She picked up.

*Maya's pov*

"Oh my fucking god you bastard!" I yelled.

"Yeah- yeah I'm sorry about that but I go have a really good explanation." He pointed out.

"Ok? Well first are those chips? In my room?" I asked.

"Ye? And?" He replied.

"You know what- nevermind." I say under my breath.

"Ok?" He said putting the bag of chips down and bringing the suit case into view.

"So- what's your 'explanation'? Dickhead?" I asked.

"On my way I saw this dude on his motorcycle with this huge box!" He exclaimed.

"And- and?" I say.

"There were a whole litter of kittens! He said he was dropping them off at a friend's place?" He continued.

"That's adorable!" I reply.

"He was so cool! He even complemented my car which is surprisingly rare!" He says opening Radom drawers in my closet.

"Go on-" I say rolling my eyes.

"But their was something really cool about him! He- he had this scar from his eyebrow to his lip it was sick! But! Even more cool was he had different coloured eyes one brown and one blue!" He rambled on.

I fixed my posture and sat up straight. " You mean he had Heterochromia?"

"Yeah- yeah that" he said rolling his eyes.

"Hm cool?" I say.

There's a moment of silence when I see him how he's packing everything.

"STOP!" I yelled.

He jumped and dropped some cloths that were in his hands.

"What?!" He says scared.

"Don't put them in like that organize it and fold it."

He rolls his eyes.

"Oh shit up stupido!" I say. "I saw that!" I yelp.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

"Since we're done now I want you to put away that bag of chips please!" I say to him.

"Yes ma'am" he replied.

He put away the bag of chips and grabbed the suit case, we said our goodbyes and Zack headed back to the hospital and hunter would take the bus the next day so we only have to take one car. to the Stanley hotel.