Chapter-4

Disclaimer: I do not own Transformers Prime or any of it's characters

Autobot Base
Raf was standing at desk with his laptop having connected it to the main computer waiting for any word from the bots. Miko was pacing back and forth in front of the couch, a look of worry on her face. "Anything from the bots yet?" she called to her young friend.

Raf shook his head "Nothing yet" he replied with a sad look on his face.

Miko saw this and moved up to him and put her hand on his shoulder "Hey, the bots have always pulled through and they'll do it again. Even if Arcee is hurt Ratchet will fix her up, he's the best there is" she assured him. She looked away for moment "just don't tell him I said that okay?" she joked. Raf laughed at this and seemed to cheer up a little, but before he could respond a voice interrupted.

"Rafael, come in" Ratchets voice came in on the console.

Raf rushed to his laptop "I'm here Ratchet" he responded.

Miko looked in over his shoulder "Did you find them? Are they Okay? What Happened?" she asked all at once.

"Yes we found them" hearing this the young boy and girl cheered "YES" and high fived each other. "Now listen closely, Rafael open the ground bridge to the previous co ordinates. Miko I need you to get the gurney ready" Ratchet instructed them. "Oh and grab some blankets" he added.

"Blankets" Miko said confused, she looked at Raf who shrugged his shoulders sharing her confusion.

As if he could sense their confusion Ratchet answered "I'll explain when we get back now hurry". With that Miko ran down to get the gurney and blankets while used his laptop to activate the ground bridge. Miko came back with the gurney and the blanket the covered agent Fowler with whenever he was knocked onconsis and needed to rest and recover, just as Bumble Bee and Ratchet came through. The ambulance doors of Ratchets vehicle mode opened and Jack jumped out "Miko bring it over here" he called to the girl, she pushed it over just as Optimus and Bulkhead came through with the ground bridge closing behind them.

Jack grabbed the blanket from Miko and as he climbed into the back of the ambulance that was Ratchet Optimus, Bumble Bee and Bulkhead transformed into their robot modes. But before anyone could speak Jack came out carrying a girl wrapped in the blanket in his arms and set her down on the gurney. Raf came down to them after closing the ground bridge and seeing the unknown girl asked the first of many questions.

"Who is that?" he asked.

"What happened?" Miko asked second.

"Where's Arcee?" Bulkhead third.

No longer carrying passengers Ratchet transformed, "Everyone CLAM DOWN" he raised his voice and silenced the group. "Now then" he spoke in a calmer tone "this will be difficult for you all to believe, but that" he gestured to the sleeping girl "is Arcee". A look shock could be seen on their faces, even Optimus'es optics widened at hearing this.

Bulkhead broke the silence "What, how is that possible?" he asked his confusion obvious.

"Yeah Arcree's made of metal and like twenty feet tall how can this be her?" Miko added not believing it herself.

Optimus decided to seek answers from Jack hoping he could shed some light on this confusing situation. "Jack" he got the young mans attention "tell us what happened after you and Arcee entered the cave" he said calmly.

For the first time since he arrived back at the base Jack focussed something other than Arcee as he began retelling events "We had just found the relic, Arcee opened the container and then it happened".