Chapter-29

Within the Autobot base Omega One, the three young humans and the former two wheeler were currently up on the raised area, the boys looked on as Arcee and Miko played against each other "Your going down Arcee!" the foreign exchange student said.

"Don't be so sure Miko." Arcee replied "I've got centuries of combat experience."

"That might work against Decepticons but it ain't gonna help you here." Miko bashed the buttons fiercely.

On the screen the characters struck each other fiercely as their health bars steadily shrink, Miko saw an opening and attacked only for Arcee's character to jump over the attack and land behind her, then land a combo attack that drains the rest of her health. "And that is game over." Arcee says triumphantly as K.O. appears on the screen.

Miko couldn't believe she had been beaten "But, but I, you couldn't." unable come up with a responses she simply hung her head in defeat "Aww."

"Great job Arcee." Raf complimented her.

"Thanks Raf its like I said, experience." she put down her controller and held out her hand to Miko "Pay up."

Miko looked at the former two wheeler "Fine!" she grabbed her backpack reaching into it and a moment later pulling out a brightly coloured bag of candy "Here."

Jack raised an eyebrow "You made a bet for a bag of candy?"

"If I won, if Miko won I'd have to do her homework for the next week. But since I won," Arcee took the bag "I get this bag of sweets that aren't available in America, just in Japan."

"And that was my last bag to." Miko said sourly "Now I have to wait for my parents to send me another."

"Don't be a sore loser Miko." Jack said before looking to the former two wheeler "Nicely done Arcee.

"Thanks partner." Arcee nodded.

"Get a room." Miko said crossing her arms.

"Grow up Miko." Jack said, then saw Arcee mouth "Later." to him before winking.

Arcee leaned back into the couch and opened the bag taking a candy out "The sweet taste of victory." with that she closed her eyes and tossed it into her mouth, when she chewed her eyes popped open.

Ratchet was in his lab carefully pouring a chemical into another when he heard a loud "AAAAAAHHHHHH!" making him drop the vials causing them to shatter on the floor. He ran towards the scream as did the rest of the bots, the arrived to see Arcee clutching her jaw "What happened?" the medic asked.

"I don't know." there was clear pain in Arcee's voice "I took a bite of the candy and suddenly there with pain." she looked to Miko "What kind of candy was that?"

Miko took a piece and tried it "No problems here."

"Arcee I think you've got a toothache." Raf said.

"A what?" Bulkhead asked.

"Its when one of your teeth start hurting a lot, its usually caused by eating to many sweets." Miko explained.

"I only had one." Arcee stated.

"Yeah but since you became human you gained a serious sweet tooth." Jack said getting confused looks from Arcee and the rest of the Autobots "It means you eat a lot of sugar." He picked up a straw out of his soda and stood in front of Arcee "Say ah."

Arcee blinked in confusion "Ah?"

"Open your mouth so I can find which tooth is hurting you." he explained, Arcee opened wide and Jack poked a tooth with the straw "This one?" she shook her head slightly "This one?" again no luck "How about this one?" The moment the straw made contact with the tooth Arcee's eyes widened as a sharp pain struck her, her body acted on its own pulling her fist back and punching Jack right in the chest making him step back.