Chapter-7

The car ride home was quite, Arcee had spent the car ride staring out the window and neither Jack or his mother were sure what to say. Eventough this this situation wasn't a disaster it was obvious that Arcee was taking it pretty hard and needed support, but how to support someone who has been literally changed into different species.

Taking a deep breath June decided to try and lighten the mood "So Arcee" she said getting her attention "how dose it feel to be riding inside of a car for change?" she asked.

The former two wheeler didn't answer right away, "It feels" she looked around the car before looking back at her "weird" her voice showing she was uncomfortable.

June looked back to her son silently asking for help. Jack thought for a moment trying to find the right words "Look Arcee" he leaned forward "I'm not gonna say I know how you feel because I have no idea how you feel. But I'll tell you what I do know, I know you Arcee". Hearing this Arcee turned her head fully to look at Jack as he continued to speak "I've seen you take down like half a dozen drones at once by yourself, save the world a couple of times and rescue me more time than I can count. If theres anyone who could handle something like this, its you" he said.

Arcee had a small smile on her face as she answered "That's sweet of you to say Jack, but..." she lifted her hand looking at new skin "I not that Arcee anymore" she said her smile gone.

"Your wrong" Jack said as reached forward taking Arcee's hand in his own "Autobot or human you're still Arcee and no relic or anything else will ever change that" he said looking her in the eyes.

Arcee was surprised when Jack grabbed her hand but hearing his words and knowing he meant every bit of it, she actually felt the sadness and the anger begin to fade away. A content smile formed on her face "Thanks Jack" she said.

Jack smiled back at her "Anytime partner" he said.

Acree was quite for a moment before saying "You can let go of my hand now".

Jack blinked and looked down to see his hand still holding Arcee's. He instantly let go and pulled his hand away "Sorry" he said trying to fight the blush that was forming on his cheeks.

Though June was focusing on the road she had heard everything and she was feely very proud of her son right now. She didn't know he was so good with words, looking back at him in the rear view mirror she couldn't help but find it cute to see him blushing. The atmosphere in the car was much better for the rest of the drive, when they finally reached the Darby house June remotely opened the garage door and parked the car inside using the remote again to close behind them. As they got out of the car June walked over to the door leading to the inside the house, she opened it "Arcee" she got her attention and stepped to the side gesturing to the doorway with her hand "Please come in" she said kindly.

Arcee smiled and gave a nod as she walked past her and entered the house for the first time. She had seen some of it through the door, but it was different to see it from the inside. It was simple but comfortable the living room connected to the kitchen and hall way led to the bathroom, June's bedroom and Jack's bedroom.

Arcee was brought out of her thoughts by strange feeling and a rumbling sound that coming from her. Startled she grasped her midsection "What was that? Whats going on?" she looked to June hopping this wasn't a medical issue.

As a nurse June would never laugh at someone's medical concerns but she had to admit seeing someone as tough as Arcee panic at a rumbling tummy was kind funny. "Calm down Arcee that's just the human bodies way of telling you to eat something" she said slowly.

"Eat human food" Arcee's voice showed uncertainty. She had seen Jack, Miko and Raf eating before and she had often wondered what it would be like. But right now the idea of eating made her feel uneasy.