Chapter-33

Jack groaned as he sat up placing a hand to his head "Ugh what hit me?" he asked no one in particular. Then he felt something strange on his other hand, he opened his eyes "Sand?" his eyes widened as he looked around and saw that he was sitting on a beach in front of the ocean, the water sparkled as the light of the sun shined on it. He also noticed he was in his swimming trunks "What happened to my clothes and wasn't it just night, Arcee and I were at the camp..." his eyes widened in panic "Arcee!" he got to his feet "ARCEE!" he called "ARCEE!" but got no answer. He was beginning to panic but the something in the ocean caught his eye, something was coming towards the soar beneath the water. As it got closer Jack took a cautious step back and prepared to run in nessacery, but then it broke the surface of the water and Jack forgot about running away "Arcee?"

Arcees Autobot form rose up from the water and walked onto the beach with drops of water falling off her and the sun shining down on her practically illuminating her form. She stopped just in front of Jack and looked down at him with her optics half closed and with a smile on her face "Hey partner." she said in a seductive tone.

Jack instantly recognised the look Arcee was giving him, that combined with the face she was an Autobot again and they were somehow on a deserted beach left one conclusion "This is another dream." he sat back down on the sand.

"A dream come true." Arcee placed her hands on her hips "We've done the bedroom twice so I thought a change would be nice."

Jack laughed "Yeah, the views amazing." he said looking Arcee up and down.

"Oh." Arcee bent down so her face was close to his "This new, you're a lot more relaxed than you were the last two times."

"Well now that you and I are a couple I can actually enjoy it instead of getting freaked out." Jack shrugged.

"Is that right?" the two wheeler reached out placing a finger on Jacks chest and gently pushed him back till he was lying on his back "Glad to hear it." Arcee kneeled down with her knees on either side of Jack and her hands on the sand above him.

From his position Jack was given a large view of her breast plate "Like I said, amazing view."

Arcee looked down at him and smirked "You ain't seen nothing yet." Then to Jack shock Arcee began to shrink in size, she kept getting smaller until she was the size of her current human form "Ta da."

After changing size Arcee was straddling Jacks waist with her legs against his and her hands on his shoulders "That's new." was all Jack could say.

Arcee giggled "It has its advantages." she lowered her body so her breast plate was on top of his chest.

"I'll say." Jack reached up placing his arms around Arcees waist.

Arcee layed her head on Jacks chest and the two of them just lay there on the beach listening to the sound of the waves "This is nice."

"Yeah, we should go to a real beach sometime." Jack nodded.

Arcee lifted her head up so her face was right above Jacks "Why wait." she placed her cool metal hand on his cheek. The two of them shared a smile and Arcee leaned in, Jack closed his eyes awaiting the kiss but felt Arcee remove her hand "Wake up." before he could register that he felt something smack him across the face.

"OW!" his eyes popped open and he put a hand against his cheek. He looked up to see Arcee with her arm pulled across "Did you just slap me?"

"Wake up." she then slapped him with her other hand.

"ARGH!" Jack groaned from the stronger slap, he noticed a large shadow upon him. He looked up to see Arcee had returned to her normal size and raised her hand high up "WAKE UP!" and she swung her hand down on him.