Chapter-30

It was late Sunday evening when Amy's car pulled up in front of the Darby house, June and Amy stepped out of the car and came in "We're back!" she called.

A few moments later Jack and Arcee walked into the room "Welcome home Mom." Jack gave his mother a hug.

"Hey Amy." Arcee waved.

"Hi Sadie." Amy walked closer before saying "Get dressed in a hurry?" Looking at Jack and Arcee's clothes it was clear that the two of them rushed to dress themselves.

"We heard the car up when we were in the bedroom." Arcee whispered making the two girls giggle.

"So how was the spa?" Jack asked.

"It was amazing." June said "We had manicures, pedicures, facials, massages, the works. Amy here turned quite a few heads there,"

"Oh please." Amy waved it off "When you walked by in that towel every single guy was staring, even a couple who weren't single." she laughed causing June to blush a little "And don't think I didn't see Renaldo give you his phone number."

Arcee raised an eyebrow "Renaldo?"

"The man who gave us our massages." June explained.

Amy put her hands on her hips "So are you gonna call him?"

June smiled and looked away "Well he did have magic hands." she laughed.

"Okay enough please." Jack said holding his hands out "There are things a guy should not hear." the three girls all laughed at that.

Jack was a gentleman and went to get his mothers suitcase out of the car while June put on some coffee, Amy took Arcee to talk in the living room "So, I bet with the house to yourself you and Jack had a fun night."

"And a fun morning." Arcee laughed "He even made me breakfast in bed."

"Aw that's really sweet." Amy smiled before putting a hand on Arcee's shoulder "You've got a keeper there Sadie."

Arcee turned her head and looked at Jack carrying the suitcase "Yeah, I really do."

Jack walked over to the two "Amy you didn't mention to my Mom that Sadie and I are dating did you?" he asked quietly.

Amy placed a hand to her mouth "Oh was I not supposed to?" Jacks eyes widened in panic but then Amy laughed "I'm kidding. It was pretty obvious that she didn't know what was going on in her house when shes not around."

Jack let out a huge sigh of relief "That was not funny!" he glared at her.

"Calm down Jack shes only teasing." Arcee said placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Oh and by the way Sadie." the Victoria's Secret employee leaned in and whispered something to the former two wheeler.

Arcee smiled "Good to know thanks."

Amy looked at her watch "Well I better get going." she added with a wink before heading to the door "Bye June."

"Goodbye Amy, thanks again for yesterday." June said as Amy walked out the door.

The former two wheeler heard her phone ringing "Hello." on the other line was a series of beeps "Hey Bumble Bee." She listened as Jack came back into the room "Okay we'll be ready." she hung up "Jack Bumble Bees coming to take us to base, Ratchet has some news."

Jack was surprised "Really? What kind of news?"

"Don't know, we'll find out when we get to base." she shrugged.

A few minutes later Bumble Bee arrived and brought them back to base, they arrived to see everyone had gathered for Ratchets news "So what up Ratchet?" Miko asked.