Chapter-32

The day of the big field trip finally arrived and the 10th grade students were all gathered outside the school with their camping gear and bags. Jack and Arcee were holding hands as they waited "You excited?" Jack asked.

"My first field trip ever, you could say that." the former to wheeler smiled.

Then a familiar voice called "Hey love birds!" and the turned to see a familiar face.

"Amy?" they both said in surprise.

"The one and only." the Victoria's Secret employee walked over to them.

"What are you doing here?" Arcee asked?

Amy held up a clipboard "I'm a chaperone for the field trip."

"That's what you meant when you said you'd see us sooner than we thought." Jack realised.

Amy winked "Bingo." she looked at her clip board "You two are in the group under my care so your on this bus." she pointed at the bus "Same bus as my sister and brother."

"Wait James was allowed to come?" Jack said in surprise.

"Him and the three stooges suspensions are up and my parents said he'd been punished enough so they signed the permission slip." she explained and then that very person walked over.

"Hey, everybody excited?" James smiled but stopped smiling when he saw the look Arcee was giving him "Hey Sadie long time no see, no hard feelings right?" Arcee shiftily punched him in the gut making him double over.

"I guess that's a no." Jack laughed.

"Funny as this is James get on the bus and stay quite." Amy said checking her clipboard.

James was holding his gut "Your not the boss of me!"

Amy didn't look away from the clipboard "Do it or I tell everyone what happened last Thanksgiving."

James's eyes widened "Going!" and quickly got on the bus.

Arcee raised an eyebrow "What happened last Thanksgiving?"

"Sadie, that's a private family matter." she sounded shocked but then smiled "I'll tell you later." the two girls shared a laugh at that.

A few minutes later everyone was on the bus's and after a quick head count the buses drove off. A few hours later they arrived at Lake Tahoe, the students began getting off the bus "Alright we're finally here." Jack said but got no response "Sadie?" turned to see his girlfriend had nodded off and was lying against the window asleep. "Sadie, we're here." he put a hand on her shoulder to give her a sake, but the moment he made contact she awoke with a gasp and her fist made contact with Jack's face knocking him out of his seat.

The only other people in the bus were the driver and Amy "Ooh that's gotta hurt." she winched.

Arcee blinked a couple of time and saw her raised fist and Jack on the floor "Not again." she sighed.

"Again?" Amy raised an eyebrow, she walked over as Arcee helped Jack to his feet "Is this a regular occurrence?"

"No it only happened one other time." the former two wheeler said "The first time I woke up in Jacks bed."

Jacks eye widened at how that sounded, Amy looked at the two and laughed "One hell of a wake call." she pulled Jacks hand away from his face "Your in luck, I don't thinks its gonna bruise," she looked to Arcee "But make sure you just kiss his mouth and his other cheek."

"Sorry Jack, but theres good news." Arcee said.

Jack raised an eyebrow "And that would be?"

Arcee smiled seductively, held onto his arm and whispered in his ear "I get to make it up to you."