Capter-28

Thursday outside the Darby house, Wheelejacks vehicle form pulled up right outside "Jack, Arcee your rides here!" June called the two who were putting on their costumes.

The bathroom door opened and Jack walked out dressed as a Roman Centurion complete with a helmet, chest armour, a red cape and a fake sword on his belt "Ready."

"That's an interesting costume." June said.

"Yeah well Arcee picked it out. Jack admitted.

The nurse smiled "Well you look like a fine soldier."

"Yeah, a soldier wearing a skirt." Jack looked down at the red piece

"No need to be embarrassed Jack." his mother assured him "In Scotland men wear skirts."

Jack let out a laugh "There called kilts and we're not in Scotland."

They both laughed at that when Jacks bedroom door opened "I'm ready!" came Arcees voice.

"Good Wheelejacks right outsi..." Jack didn't finish that sentence because the moment he saw the former two wheeler his jaw practically hit the floor. Arcee was dressed as the DC comics super hero Zatanna, her outfit consisted of a top hat, a black blazer, a white bustier that showed off her impressive cleavage, black mini-shorts, fishnet stockings and black heeled boots. "How do I look?" she asked doing a twirl.

"Wow, Arcee you look... wow." was all he could say.

"Why thank you Jack." Arcee smiled at her boyfriend, his reaction was exactly what she was hoping for.

June had a different response "Arcee don't you think that costumes a little, revealing?"

Arcee looked at the nurse "Actually June, this was one of the least revealing costumes they had. She walked over to Jack "Looking good Jack."

"Thanks." he said before removing the helmet "Still not sure why you picked this costume."

Arcee placed a hand on his shoulder "Because I think you'd make a great warrior, your brave, loyal and selfless." they both smiled at each other, then Arcee took his helmet "Plus there weren't a lot of other options." she placed it back on his head "Shall we?"

Jack nodded "Lets do it."

"Have fun you two." June said as they walked out the door.

Wheelejack opened his doors and the couple got in, the moment the doors closed the Wrecker spoke "Whats with the getups?"

"Costume party." Jack said.

"Alright, so what are you two supposed to be?" he asked.

"Well I'm super hero and Jacks a Centurion solider." Arcee explained.

"Who are the Centurions?" Wheelejack asked.

"They were Romans." Jack said.

"What are Romans?" he asked.

Arcee rolled her eyes "Never mind."

A couple of minutes later they arrived at community centre where it was clear a party was taking place inside. "Thanks for the lift Wheelejack." Jack said as the two of them got out.

"No problem, see ya later." with that the Wrecker drove off.

As Jack and Arcee entered the building the first thing they noticed was the music, then the coloured lights, finally all the people dressed in different costumes dancing to the music or just chatting to one another. They were dressed as vampires, ninjas, witches and many more "Good turn out." Jack said looking around, he turned to Arcee who was scanning the room "What should we start?"