Chapter-15

Within the walls of Memorial High School the students were all in class, But Jack was paying little attention to the teachers because the event of the last twenty four hours kept running through his mind. He and Arcee had gone to the mall where they ran into Vince, he threw soda on Arcee and Jack had punched him in the face without hesitation. Jack was shocked at what he did, he glad he did no question but he was still shocked. Although the real shock came after they got home where Jack saw Arcee wearing lingerie and through what he could only described as the universe messing with him, they both ended up on the floor with Jack on top of her. And just when it seemed things couldn't possibly get more awkward Jack's mother walked in and saw them "And then it got worse" he thought to himself.

(Flashback)
June stood there wide eyed and mouth open at the sight of her son lying atop a lingerie clad Arcee.

Jack finally found his voice "MOM, this not what it looks like!"

June then seemed to come out of her shock "Then maybe you should GET OFF OF EACH OTHER!"

Jack and Arcee quickly got to their feet, Jack then attempted to explain "This is just a big misunderstanding, I was getting changed and then Arcee came in just her..." he stopped when looked at Arcee again and couldn't help staring at her stockings.

June saw this and clapped her hands together as loud as she could getting both their attentions. She pointed to her son "You! In the kitchen, now!" Jack headed towards the kitchen, she then pointed to Arcee "And you, put some clothes on" she said before going after Jack.

Once in the kitchen and away from Arcee's extremely distracting lingerie, Jack quickly explained what happened and how they wound up on the floor like that "And that's all that happened I swear" he finished.

June looked at Jack with her serious expression for a moment before speaking "I believe you".

Jack was a little surprised by this "You do?"

"I trust you Jack" Junes said "Its just when I saw you two on the floor, I just got the wrong idea. And it didn't help you stated staring at her in a trance like that" she noticed her sons face go slightly red "But I suppose its natural for a sixteen year old boy to do to an girl he thinks is attractive".

"What I don't think about Arcee or how hot her legs are" Jack said before realising what he actually said "Wait that came out wrong".

"Jack its okay" June said "Its all perfectly natural to have those feelings, but whats important is that you don't act on them with out thinking. Arcee doesn't know about this stuff and it wouldn't right to take advantage her".

"I'd never do that to Arcee" Jack defended.

"I know you wouldn't Jack, but your still a teenage boy with hormones. That's why when I get back from work tomorrow, we're having the talk" June finished.

"What talk?" Jack asked confused.

"THE. TALK." June said slowly.

Jacks eyes widened in horror as he figured it out "What? Mom that's not necessary I know this stuff, there is NO need for that" he pleaded.

"I'm sorry Jack but this isn't negotiable, its my responsibility as a nurse and your mother to make sure he you know what you need to know" she closing the case leaving Jack to hang his head in defeat and dread the upcoming talk.

Moments later Arcee entered fully clothed "So June, you said something about pizza?"

"Yes I did" June smiled "What do you two want on it?"

"You know what, I'll let you two decide. I'm gonna go get changed" Jack said heading towards his room wondering if there was anything short of a Decepticon invasion would get him out of this.