Chapter-20

The Nemesis
"HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?" Megatron shouted angrily as he paced in front of Dreadwing and Airachnid who stood before him while Breakdown and Knock Out watched from the side "Not only did you lose the Magnus Hammer one of the most powerful weapons held in Iacon" he turned to face them "But you lose it to STARSCREAM!"

"Forgive us lord Megatron" Dreadwing said as he kneeled before him "We engaged the Autobots when we arrived and Starscream procured the relic during the battle, once he had it we were unable to stop him."

"You left out the part where Starscream defeated you before he had the hammer." Airachnid cut in with amusement in her voice.

Megatron turned his attention to the Assassin "And where exactly were you during the fight Airachnid?"

Airachnid kneeled "I went in pursuit of the Autobot Scout we saw at the temple but lost him in the jungle, I headed back towards the temple where on the way I witnessed Dreadwings defeat." she smiled seeing Dreadwing glare at her. "I entered the temple but the Magnus Hammer had already been taken." she explained leaving out the part where instead of fighting Bumble Bee she went after Jack.

"And because of your failure, a traitor now wields a weapon that could bring down this very warship!" Megatron stepped directly in front of them.

"Forgive us master, next time..." Airachnid was cut off when Megatron reached forward grabbing her and Dreadwing by the neck, he then lifted them both off the ground without difficulty.

"I do not see why should give either of you another chance to FAIL!" Megatron tightened his grip as the two Decepticons struggled to free themselves.

Knock Out leaned over to Breakdown "Three energon cubes says he terminates them both right here."

"I'll take that bet." Breakdown agreed.

"Please lord Megatron" Dreadwing pleaded "Give us another chance."

Megatron said nothing but tightened his grip before letting them both fall on the floor "OUT OF MY SIGHT!" he shouted pointed at the door. Airachnid and Dreadwing picked themselves up and gave one last bow before leaving the command room. Megatron then turned his attention to the other side of the room "Breakdown."

Breakdown straightened up and rushed forward "Yes master?"

"My two top lutenients have repeatedly failed me" Megatron had anger in his voice "But you were able to retrieve a powerful relic and redeem yourself."

Breakdown bowed "I am here to serve lord Megatron."

"Good because I have a task for you." the warlord said getting his attention "Starscream is now in possession of an Iacon relic, so it may take another relic to stop him. The next time Starscream is seen you are to use the Mass Shifter to defeat him and retrieve the Magnus hammer."

"As you wish lord Megatron." Breakdown bowed again before turning for the exit where Knock Out was waiting, he passed the medic he said smugly "You can pay me later."

The Darby House
Jack let out a sigh "The jungle wasn't this hot."

Jasper was experiencing a heat wave that hit as soon as the sun went up, the towns people were no strangers to heat but this was a scorcher. Jack and June were at the table having breakfast while waiting for Arcee.

"I know Jack" his mother agreed "Luckily for me and everyone else in it, the hospital has air conditioning." she said finishing her breakfast.

Then Jack remembered something "Oh yeah that reminds me when Principle Williams called yesterday to tell us school was cancelled when also wanted to talk to you as well."