𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖍 🥀

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barging into namjoon's office , sleeves rolled up , jaw clenched , hands griping the news paper tightly ,  flinging the news paper on his desk , causing namjoon to look up with void emotion on his face as he remains calm , wondering why levi here decided to bless him with his presence.

" Don't fucking look at me like that , look a the headlines " levi yells , voice toned with anger  , now pouring himself a drink to calm his nerves that has been hit.

Taking the newspaper in his hands , eyes landing first on the bold written headlines " DEATH STRIKES SAINT WILLIAMS AGAIN "

Eyes moving down  , scheming through the rest of the contents  on the paper , before dropping the paper on his desk with a deep sigh ,  massaging his temple , his remarks stuck in his throat , finding himself back in the same issue yet again.

" This was last night I presume ?" Namjoon asks , rage piling up inside him ,  levi pouring himself another round of liquor.

" Of fucking course! and you know very well who did this..." He spits , now chuckling in distaste.

" Those bloody mother fuckers." Squezzing the paper in his hands , referring to the vampires who are very well responsible for this crime.

" No no! it's not just that but they know all these killings will tamper with my campaign for mayor! I don't understand how they can't stick to one fucking rule! just one  rule " Levi expresses , very much agitated .

Levi  running for mayor in the city of saint Williams and namjoon not only being his co- partner but a very good friend , a  successful business man as well as a philanthropist to the society but as well holds dark secrets one is yet to know of.

" It seems i'll take a trip to their head quarters ,  there has to be some sort of explanation " namjoon reasons , trying to ease his mind.

" Explanation? what fucking explanation is there for a cold blood murder? by this forsaking demonic things!  I've had enough! let them carry their hunt else where! I couldn't care less who dies but saint Williams is MY CITY! "

" I call all the shots , they don't have any rights trying to taint my name , i cannot accept this! " Levi spits , leaving his office as soon as he's done ranting.

×××××××