𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊 🥀

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day went by pretty quickly , jimin overseeing the activities in the house , ensuring everything is in order and that dinner is well prepared.

" The meat should not be over cooked , marinate it with the ingredients well , yeah just like that "

" No ginger please."

" Add the veggies for master Min , yes perfect! "

He instructs  to the chefs , while monitoring them.

Master min  doesn't live with them but loves to have dinner with them  on most nights as his visiting hours are unpredictable.

Even though yoongi and jungkook are both vampires , they do devour human food , it isn't just as satisfying as human blood and to be alive as a vampire as they are already dead humans , they need to feed on blood to not desiccate , to prevent their body from drying out or withering away due to lack of blood.

Although vampires can stay dessicated for a thousand years and still be revived even by a pin drop of blood , hence the purpose of their immortality.

jimin is able to sign contracts with hospitals and blood donors to have blood bags delivered just like how they order meals , at least twice a month the two huge freezers in the basement is stacked with blood bags , pecks of jeon being a well known influential figure and a wealthy one as well.

Not all the workers are aware that their superior is a vampire , only the most trusted around the mansion.

Jimin dismisses the butler who had informed him of Jungkook's presence , being that he was around when taehyung had arrived way earlier , he must have stepped out himself , now heading to the training grounds after wiping his hands clean and taking off his apron.

------

Mind a complete havoc with both sinful and confused thoughts , the sounds of groans and exclaims from the boys training like deaf tunes to his hearing , he looks focused but he's far gone , one soul occupying his thoughts , fighting the urge to look up to the large windows right above him , where a pretty flower resides.

He can scent him from down here , as a vampire everything is heightened , from your hearing senses , your taste , your sight , your strength and lust , all at once pushing through.

He can hear some shuffling going about in the boy's room , probably clothing himself , he can hear the beating of his heart , its driving him insane so much that he's sweating .

" Are you okay?" Jimin asks startling him.

Thankful for jimin's intrusion , finally breaking free from the daze he was in , composing himself as he focuses his attention on jimin instead " yes , why? "

" You look like you just did something really really bad " jimin says , a cocky smile on his face , eyes glancing from taehyung's room to jungkook's face.

" It's nothing , stop speculating " he's flushed.

" Relax you'll get to know him better during diner " Jimin says , a comforting look at jungkook.

" His presence is doing things to me" jungkook confesses , releasing a deep breath.

" I think it's cause he's a new blood living here , it's something you'll have to get used to "

" I'll go check on him " Jimin says about to leave " and don't eat him " he sternly adds .

" I won't eat him " jungkook says to himself , knowing deeply he won't be able to hold himself back when the opportunity comes.

                          ××××××××

" Taehyung sweetie " jimin calls out , stepping into tae's room without knocking , only to pause " Oh my god , I'm so sorry." He says turning to leave as taehyung stands there baffled , naked with towel in his hands , covering up just his chest to his thighs.

" Oh no no it's fine  , you can wait here , while I get dressed " he says before jimin could leave.

" Really ?" Jimin turns looking at him as tae has now wrapped himself with the towel fully..

" Yeah , we have the same body type after all so it's fine "Taehyung says , heading to his closet , Jimin sits on the bed , waiting for tae to get dressed.

" So you wanted to see me?"

" Yes , your master has arrived , Master jeon " jimin says.

"My master , oh you mean the boss of the house " tae says with a smile , sitting close to jimin on the bed.

" Yes but taehyung you see , you won't work here generally , you're here for him and him alone " jimin quietly says , eyes locked on tae's , waiting to know if it'll click in taehyung's head.

" You mean like a personal maid?" He asks unsure.

" Exactly , you'll handle his food , clothes , room , his things , be at his beck and call , you can be his friend too and also help him with other personal needs he might ask for...".

" That's new , it sounds like he's very reserved , alone as well , i hope i do a good job , but its quite cool to be working up close with a noble man , considering his status " taehyung says honestly , jimin nodding as well.

" Oh dear , this boy is really innocent " Jimin thinks to himself.

" So you'll see him during dinner , which will be ready soon , be sure to be down on time "

" Okay"

××××××××××

" have my flight booked for Vietnam city tomorrow at noon " namjoon says to his secretary.

" on that sir" she says responds , her boss seeming infuriated.

" what do you plan on doing? " Levi asks , making himself comfortable on the couch in namjoon's office.

" i need to get things under control , its something I should have done ages ago , there's a master to everything , if you can't get a dog to listen? then perhaps his master can "  He says , putting his blazer on , heading out in a hurry.

" very well said my friend , I wish you a save flight " levi smirks , hoping this paves a way for his plan , scoffing at how namjoon just referred to one of the most notorious vampires and noble man jeon jungkook as a dog.

Namjoon will have to make a choice , a choice that will rage war or reveal even more darker secrets .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀