𝖆𝖗𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖞 🥀

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Listen up, boys. By tomorrow, you'll showcase what you've trained for half your life," Jungkook's voice reverberates on the training ground , carrying the weight of expectation.

As he speaks, memories of his own struggles with archery flood his mind.

He recalls the countless hours of practice, the frustration of missed shots, and the pressure to excel.

"Back in the day, archery was crucial for survival and victory in battles," Jungkook's tone carries a mix of reverence and nostalgia as he reminisces about the historical significance of their sport.

Interrupting his musings, Taehyung's cheerful voice cuts through the tension, injecting a dose of optimism into the room.

"Aw, come on now. I feel like you're being dramatic. I bet the boys have got a hang of it now," Taehyung chirps happily, ruffling the boys' hair before walking up to Jungkook.

Jungkook slips out a fond smile, grabbing Taehyung by the waist as their lips meet blissfully.

"Good morning to you too," Taehyung shyly smiles, surprised by the kiss.

"Did you sleep well?" Jungkook asks, mindful of their shared bed but his early morning training duties.

"Mhmm-yes , missed your warmth though," Taehyung confesses, nuzzling Jungkook's neck, who pecks his cheek, loving his cuteness.

Meanwhile, Christian and Edward observe the couple from a distance, their expressions a mix of amusement and admiration.

"But you have to admit , not even we have made him smile so much," Christian remarks, his eyes fixed on Jungkook and Taehyung in each other's arms.

--------

"You really should be thanking me," Yoongi says, lounging casually on the sofa in Jimin's bedroom.

"Remind me why you are here again?" Jimin retorts, locking his room door, a subtle move that doesn't escape Yoongi's notice, earning a smirk from him.

His eyes follow Jimin as he walks towards the dressing mirror, removing his jewelry.

"That I did all the hard work of bringing those two flustered idiots together," Yoongi says, rising from his seat and moving behind Jimin.

Their eyes meet in the mirror, tension simmering between them.

Jimin exhales heavily as he begins to unbutton his shirt, feeling the weight of his worries.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Yoongi senses Jimin's unease, his hands gently massaging Jimin's arms.

Their eyes meet in the mirror, tension thickening the air.

Jimin exhales heavily, his fingers trembling slightly as he starts to unbutton his shirt. Sensing Jimin's unease, Yoongi steps closer, his touch gentle as he massages Jimin's arms.