𝖆𝖚𝖗𝖆 🥀

" Ugh! this seems too tight " grunting as he tries to adjust the mini corset over his maid gown. just so it'll feel right.

" Why did jimin have me wear this outfit anyways? seems too sexy?" He asks himself , staring at his appearance in the mirror , the gown length just above his knee , the corset lifting his chests and showing just the right amount of his cleavage.

He sighs , trusting jimin's choice , taking deep breathes before heading to his master's bedroom to begin his assigned work as he starts today.

Bringing up his fist to knock on the door. , knocking thrice but shrugs as he's not getting any answer from inside , pausing to think whether he should go in or go tell jimin , already turning his feet away from the door .

" No jimin must still be asleep" he thinks before deciding to go in on his own.

Slowly creaking the door open , peeking his head inside and sighing in relief seeing his master no where in sight.

Closing the door behind him , slowly walking into the massive bedroom , the interior of royal design , the goth dark vibes surrounding the atmosphere sending chills all over , eyes fixated in wonder at the huge painting of his master hanging on the wall .

" all so glorious " he whispers , dusting brush in his hands.

His face in awe as he almost forgets why he is here in the first place. moving to the bed side , his master's silk sheet all crumpled up , meaning he has woken up , but where did he go?  taehyung hopes he didn't wake up late to serve his master.

Eyes scanning the room once more , still seeing him no where in sight , focusing on cleaning , starting with the night stand , only arranging the obvious stuff and not things that are not of his concern.

" What is that?" He whispers , walking up to the dressing table , a book with a purple velvet cover.

" 5 sins and 5 deaths " written in red which seems to be too deep to be just a color , his fingers grazing on the letters on the book cover , noticing the book is locked , he finds it intriguing , picking up the book in his hands , tempted to flip it open.

Taehyung could only finish basic learning in the community  school , after that he had to drop any education he dreamed of acquiring , he thanks the heavens that there's a library in the mansion for him to study , as he's mostly into things based on fiction which he loves a lot .

From the moment he walked into the mansion , he's been feeling unsettled , curiosity peaking , wanting to know more but conceals it , not wanting to come off as forward.