𝖔𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 🥀

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Celina gently dabbed Taehyung's forehead with a warm cloth, she whispered, "There, there - how are you feeling?" His eyes fluttered open at the sound of her voice, the blurry sight gradually clearing as he adjusted to the sun rays peeking through the curtains into his room.

Recognizing the woman seated beside his bed, Taehyung croaked out, "Celina?" His voice was harsh and bitter, his body feeling drained and sick.

"Relax, Tae -  I'm here. Do you feel any better?" Celina asked tenderly, her eyes filled with empathy for her friend.

"Be honest with me, Celina" Taehyung's voice trembled. "Am I going to die?"

"Oh, Tae..." Celina whispered, her eyes welling up with tears. She reached out to caress his cheek, but Taehyung dodged her touch, feeling agitated and fearful.

"Tell me," he demanded sternly.

Celina sighed in defeat. "I'm afraid, yes."

At her words, Taehyung let out a strangled cry, falling back onto the bed, gasping for air with his mouth agape, his heart filled with despair.

"As a human!!" Celina interjected hastily, catching Taehyung off guard with her clarification.

Turning his head to face her, Taehyung's confusion was evident. "What?" he asked.

"You won't survive as a human  unless, well, unless Jungkook turns you into a vampire," Celina explained, her voice barely above a whisper.

Before Taehyung could respond, Jimin entered the room, relief washing over him as he saw Taehyung awake.

Rushing to his side, Jimin cupped Taehyung's cheeks, kissing his forehead, his eyes glistening with hope.

"Heyyy," he whispered, trying to reassure Taehyung.

"I'm gonna be fine, Chim please don't cry," Taehyung tried to be hopeful, though the uncertainty weighed heavily on his heart.

Jimin nodded, wiping his tears, trying to convince himself that Taehyung would be alright, even though deep down, he knew it might not be the case.

"But what's wrong with me? Why does the baby have such an effect on me? I can't feel my bones... I..." Taehyung complained to Celina.

"Well, you see, the baby inside of you is half vampire and half human," Celina began to explain.

"Feeds on mostly blood, so..." she trailed off as Taehyung interrupted, gasping as he put the pieces together.

"Yes..." Celina confirmed.

"It's eating you from the inside and growing pretty fast," Jimin added, referring to Taehyung's condition and his now prominent belly bump.

"Within a maximum of three weeks, that baby will be ready to pop out , so we don't have time to waste," Celina further explained.

"I need some time alone ,  please ,  I just - I just need to think," Taehyung pleaded, as they agreed, settling him back to sleep before leaving him be.

--------------

"You'll need to feed him blood," Celina says, her words hanging heavy in the air as they sit in Jungkook's home office, engaged in a crucial conversation.

Jungkook avoids eye contact, his expression guarded as he asks, "Solved , what else?"

"Secondly , don't be too hard on yourself," Celina continues, her tone softer now.

"You and I don't exactly have a nice past, but all I can say is Taehyung needs you now more than ever. So please, grow some balls and be there for him."

Jungkook's heart tightens with sorrow as he acknowledges the truth in Celina's words. He realizes he can't keep running away from his problems.

"In situations like this, like Tae's, it's almost impossible to survive," Celina adds, her voice tinged with determination.

"But there is hope. I haven't gone the extra mile in a while, but I will, for him , to make sure that he survives. He has to."

"And if he doesn't? what if we consider the other option?" Jimin speaks up, his words causing Jungkook to glare at him in fury, clearly shocked by Jimin's suggestion.

The room falls silent. "Well, that would be Jungkook's decision to make, as his life would be on the line," Jin says calmly.

"His life is on the line either way ,  it's no use," Yoongi chimes in, his voice somber.

"Namjoon , I'll need more information on what your boss and that witch are plotting," Celina addresses Namjoon. "She blocked me from knowing her plans, and she must have felt I was trying to reach in. We need to be careful henceforth."

"I guess that's all for now," Celina concludes, making her way out of the room, leaving the others to contemplate the gravity of the situation.

-------

"Mom,

I've been thinking a lot lately, reminiscing about the times we shared, the laughter, and even the tears. There's so much I wish I could tell you, so many moments I wish I could share with you.

Life has taken some unexpected turns, and I find myself facing challenges I never imagined. But amidst it all, there's a glimmer of happiness, a spark of love that warms my soul.

I wish you were here to see it, to share in this journey with me. I know you would have so much wisdom to offer, so many comforting words to ease my fears.

But even though you're not here in person, I feel your presence, your love surrounding me like a warm embrace. And in those moments, I find the strength to keep going, to face whatever comes my way.

I miss you more than words can say, Mom. There's an ache in my heart that never seems to fade. But I take comfort in the memories we shared, in the love that will always bind us together.

So here I am, facing the unknown with a mix of trepidation and hope. And through it all, I hold on to the belief that love conquers all, that it will guide me through the darkest of nights and lead me to brighter days.

I love you, Mom, more than you'll ever know.

With all my heart,

Taehyung"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀