𝖈𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖋 🥀

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Taehyung lay back on Jungkook's bed, his gaze fixated on the elegant chandelier above him, he couldn't shake off the memories of his conversation with Celina from last week.

Her revelation about the existence of supernaturals and his own status as a pure-blood had left him stunned, yet strangely calm.

Despite the shock of discovering his true nature, Taehyung's emotions remained composed as he reflected on his newfound identity.

He had delved deep into research, connecting the dots and realizing that Jungkook was indeed a vampire.

The signs were all there—late nights, cold skin, and the occasional odd behavior that Taehyung had dismissed before.

Today, Taehyung has a plan—a risky one, but necessary. He needs Jungkook to reveal himself, to stop hiding behind his human facade.

He is in love with Jungkook, and he wants him to be safe, even if it means exposing the truth. As he pondered Celina's warning about the forbidden rule between vampires and pure-bloods, Taehyung's resolve only strengthened.

Lost in his thoughts, Taehyung is startled when Jungkook walks into the bedroom.

His heart raced with anticipation, knowing that today might change everything between them.

The room door swinging open , with a little force as Jung kook walks in already unbuttoning his shirt not looking up.

Taehyung sits up , a deadly smirk on his face with his confidence at its peak , now that he has the upper card up his sleeve.

" someone doesn't seem to be enjoying his evening?"

His voice startling Jung kook for a second.

" what are you doing here? " he says , eyes lingering on the sexy gown taehyung has on which is spilt up to his upper thigh.

Paying him no attention as he walks towards his dressing mirror , trying to get his tie off , anything but focus on taehyung who's smell invades his senses but decides not to loose his cool.

" that's not a warm welcome "  He whispers , pouting a little but moves close to Jungkook , taking the tie into his hands.

" here let me help " he softly say  , their nose almost touching , eyes fixed on jungkook's intimidating ones.

" you smell so good " he seductively slurs as he's done untying the knot , hands subtly but boldly roaming on jungkook's puff chest hidden behind his white shirt.

" you can't keep avoiding me Jungkook " he speaks , sincere as tears well up in his eyes , glistening orbs captivating jungkook's as they have a split moment.

Jung kook turns away "  Yes I can " he deadpans.

Taehyung letting out a sharp gasp , heart racing with him grabbing hastily onto jungkook's fore arm , not wanting to let jungkook slip away but confront him.