𝖍𝖆𝖍𝖞 🥀

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm deeply sorry," Jungkook whispers into Taehyung's ear, as he tenderly slides under the sheets, enveloping Taehyung in his warm embrace.

Taehyung awakens from his slumber, turning to face Jungkook with a longing gaze, the weight of their recent turmoil evident in his eyes.

"I've missed you , missed this," Taehyung breathes out, his lips pressed together in a mixture of nervousness and longing, his eyes fixed on Jungkook's.

"I don't feel deserving of your kisses right now , not when I've failed you," Jungkook confesses, his voice trembling as he holds Taehyung close, his heart heavy with guilt and remorse.

"Hey, darling , do you know what we mustn't do?" Taehyung's eyes hold a glimmer of hope as he speaks, their gazes locked in a moment of shared understanding and vulnerability.

At Taehyung's words, Jungkook's emotions overflow, tears streaming down his face as he shakes his head in despair.

"Indeed  , we must not blame ourselves for this. Despite our happiness and caution, fate can be merciless," Taehyung reassures him, his voice a soothing balm amidst the storm of their emotions.

"You know, I hesitate to admit this but upon learning of your pregnancy, my thoughts immediately turned to my mother," Jungkook confesses, his voice thick with emotion.

"I couldn't save her, and had I not fallen ill , she might have survived. Now, facing the prospect of losing you , it feels like life is cruelly repeating its pattern of taking away those I hold most dear."

"  I can't bear to lose you , not you , even if it costs me my own life. Please , tell me you understand my anguish," Jungkook's words are punctuated by sobs as he pours out his heart to Taehyung.

Taehyung pulls Jungkook closer, his arms a comforting anchor as he attempts to soothe his distressed lover.

"No need for apologies , your sensitivity is a testament to your love," Taehyung reassures Jungkook, his voice gentle and reassuring.

"Forgive me  , I fear I'm being too sentimental," Jungkook offers, turning to face Taehyung once more

Taehyung chuckles softly, his fingers brushing away Jungkook's tears. "No such thing  , in times like these, our emotions are our most honest companions. Now, shall we kiss?"

With a smile playing on his lips, Taehyung leans in, their lips meeting in a tender union of hope, fear, and unyielding love.

As their kiss deepens, they find solace in each other's embrace, their bodies entwined beneath the sheets. Pulling away slightly, Taehyung gazes at Jungkook with a blush, a playful sparkle in his eyes.

"Why the hesitation? I know I'm not as radiant as before," Taehyung teases, a hint of self-consciousness in his tone.

"Nonsense, my love , to me, you and our unborn child are the epitome of beauty," Jungkook declares, his eyes shining with unwavering adoration.

"I can sense it," Jungkook murmurs, his smile widening as he cherishes this moment with Taehyung, regretting every moment they spent apart. He knows he missed out on precious moments like these.

They lean in again, savoring each other's lips, their connection deepening with each tender kiss.

---

"You wanted to see me?" Levi begins, settling onto the couch in Fiona's cabin.

"It appears we've been discovered," Fiona starts, her tone grave.

"What do you mean?" Levi asks, a note of concern in his voice.

"Someone attempted to interfere with my spell and disrupt our plan," Fiona explains.

"What? How is that possible?" Levi's brows furrow in confusion.

"I'm not sure. Did you inadvertently reveal anything to anyone?" Fiona probes.

"No, absolutely not but I'll double-check," Levi promises, feeling a surge of anxiety.

"You'd better. If this plan fails because of your carelessness, you'll be the one I devour," Fiona warns, her words sending shivers down Levi's spine as he contemplates the consequences of failure.

-----------

"Did it work?" Jin asks, pouring Namjoon a drink at his bar, their conversation veiled under the dim lights.

" i managed to install the microphones in his office. He's been tight-lipped lately, so let's hope it pays off," Namjoon replies, downing his shot, the weight of their clandestine operation weighing heavily on him.

"It's a positive turn," Jin remarks, his tone reflective. Despite his reservations about the supernatural, he understands the gravity of their situation.

"Don't misunderstand me ,  I still harbor reservations, but I can't stand idly by while innocent lives are at stake. Not just Jeon, but Taehyung and the baby ,  I refuse to repeat my past mistakes," Namjoon confesses, his words tinged with regret as Jin refills his glass.

"You still haven't shared the details of that major mistake that led you to be manipulated by Levi," Jin notes, his curiosity piqued.

"I'll tell you when I'm ready," Namjoon replies, his gaze distant as he grapples with his past.

With a shrug, Jin leans in, capturing Namjoon's lips in a heated kiss, their intimacy overshadowed by the lurking presence of someone watching their every move, already hatching plans for their downfall.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀