𝖈𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖆 🥀

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Staring into the long mirror in his bedroom, Taehyung finds himself naked and vulnerable, tears streaming down his face as he gazes at his own reflection, hands trembling as they clutch his little belly bump, an unexpected surprise from the morning.

"  what have you done?" Jimin stands frozen, a few feet away from Taehyung, his heart wrenching at the sight before him

Taehyung's voice, hoarse and cracked from crying, echoes in the room, his vulnerability laid bare as he struggles to comprehend the situation.

"Relax  Jimin ,  it's nothing to fear," Taehyung reassures, though his words are tinged with desperation.

He turns back to the mirror, his eyes tracing the contours of his gaunt frame, his skin pallid and drawn, his skeletal form a haunting reflection of his inner turmoil.

"What do you mean?" Jimin's voice trembles with disbelief, his own pain mirrored in Taehyung's suffering.

"You're dying!" Jimin's scream pierces the air, his anguish pouring forth as tears stream down his face, his legs shaking with the weight of the revelation.

" jimim stop, please... you're hurting me, you're scaring me," taehyung pleads, his voice a desperate plea for jimin to find solace amidst the chaos.

Taehyung's sobs echo through the room, his body racked with pain and despair, his anguish pouring forth in torrents of tears and gasping breaths.

"It hurts, Jimin it hurts ,  make it stop," Taehyung chokes out, his voice a raw cry of agony as he clings to Jimin for comfort.

" hey, sweetie, stay with me, okay?" Jimin's voice is gentle, his hands cradling Taehyung's head as he crouches before him. He murmurs soothing words, trying to ease Taehyung's pain.

"I know it's hard , there's always a way, okay?" Jimin's voice is filled with reassurance, his touch comforting.

"Jungkook doesn't hate you, okay? You'll be fine, we'll all be fine ,  it's gonna be okay ,  breathe for me "

" Tae think about the baby , come on  , let's get you dressed now, okay?" With tender care, Jimin helps Taehyung to sit on the bed, then disappears into the closet to find clothing.

"We need to keep you warm, okay?" Jimin forces a smile, though his eyes betray his worry.

He dresses Taehyung in cozy clothing, tucking him in neatly. Running his fingers through Taehyung's hair, he watches as Taehyung drifts off into sleep.

"Jimin?" Taehyung's voice is barely a whisper, filled with vulnerability.

"Yes, baby?" Jimin responds, his heart aching for his friend.