𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖊𝖗 🥀

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" here , fold the napkins " jimin says passing the napkins to taehyung as he folds them neatly and places the cutlery on them , each by the side of the plate neatly , he and jimin putting hands together to set the table before Jung kook gets down stairs.

" hmm , smells heavenly " taehyung says excitedly as it'll be his first time to experience having a proper meal with rich flavour , jimin could only give him an encouraging smile as he takes his seat .

"I'll be having two of your meats today " Christan says , reaching the bottom of the stairs , edward coming behind him.

" what? why is that?" Edward says astonished , hating the guts of Christain.

" you've got a short memory or what? the bet I won? don't you remember? " he says chuckling slightly , the frown on Edwards face amusing to him.

" arghhh!! what ever" Rolling his eyes as he walks off , taking his seat grumpily at the dining table.

" little Prince what's wrong now?" Jimin softly says to Edward who is pouting , not noticing the new member on the table with them , christan taking his seat besides Edward.

" who's the pretty male?" christan voices out cheeks turning red at his own statement.

" ooh Christan" Jimin laughs , taehyung smiling as well , finding Christan to be cute.

" well , I'm taehyung "

" nice to meet you taehyung , mind you , you're very beautiful , are you visiting? " Edward says sweetly.

Christan rolls his eyes at his words , finding Edward to be doing too much.

" Edward dear , no he's not visiting , he'll be living with us now " jimin explains.

" like family?" Christan says , holding up his fork and knife.

" yes dear , like family " jimin assures , squeezing taehyung's hands softly as if reminding him that he has another family now.

" that's awsome! the more , the merrier " Edward cheers , brightening up.

" yeah I think so too " Christan says smiling at taehyung.

" I think they already like you " jimin says , audible for taehyung alone to hear as the other boys are munching away on their food.

----------

Jung kook mentally calms himself , heading downstairs ,  looking sex god dripping with the dark aura around him.

Tae. Jimin
Jk------------------------
Edward. Christan

 Christan

As soon as jungkook takes his seat , taehyung feels his body freeze , looking straight down to his plate , words sink into his belly , not only does his master look oddly familiar but he resembles a god.

His amazing physique , aura? gaze ? It all has his thighs clenching , this new wave of lustful attraction hitting him with full force , shutting his eyes with shaky breath.

" Master " he blurts out , eyes finally meeting his , only for his breath to hitch , his master's eyes already intensely fixated on him , he can feel the tension height.

" you must forgive me " jungkook speaks up , tone deep and hushed .

Taehyung stunned , wanting to oppose.

" i missed your welcome , how was the journey here? " jungkook insists.

" oh sir , it's nothing , if anything i'm thrilled with your presence , jimin here has made sure i had a hearty welcome , plus being in you all presence having dinner means i'm privileged " taehyung says with a beam.

" i want you to know , you can feel safe here " jungkook touches his hands , the contact causing tae's heart to flutter , gaze locked on jungkook's alluring ones until his brow furrows , realizing jungkook's hand is freezing cold.

As if jungkook notices this , he immediately withdraws his hands , eyes locking with jimin .

" jimin will give you my schedule and what you'd be assigned to do for me " he says abruptly

---------

Dinner ended few hours ago , the house dead silent , everyone up in their rooms taking a night nap.

Taehyung turns in his sleep , squinting his eyes a little , gaze meeting the fire place keeping his dark room warm , all of a sudden feeling like someone's watching him , holding in his breath , heart racing in fear , feeling a rush of wind blow past him.

" I didn't leave the window open " he thinks to himself , clutching his blanket , gulping as he turns but frowns seeing his window open , no one there in particular.

Getting up to shut the window , locking it as well before going back to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀