𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖑 🥀

Its yet another gloomy day for taehyung as he stands over the railing of his balcony , eyes scanning the vast trees of the courtyard , the sun beam leaves rustling to the wind.

Gathering up the strength to resume today , to be normal , even though quite nervous to face jungkook after last night's unexpected turn of events , he's still hopeful , perhaps there is some sort of explanation , he hopes

The thoughts layering as he now finds himself turning the knob of jungkook's bedroom door to go in.

" Morning " he says , tone sweet , taking braver steps in , jungkook on the other hand putting on his coat , already fully dressed and ready to leave , turns away from his mirror " morning " he says blatantly.

Taehyung getting to work in the unwavering silence , wondering who will break the silence , minutes pass and it seema like jungkook is deliberately stalling.

" about - "

" it was a mistake "

And there , the shortness of breath that comes.

Taehyung can hear the shatter of his heart , the pieces stinging as well.

" what? " it comes out as a broken whisper.

" Look , just do what you do , i'm late , don't think to much about it and trust that its for the best " jungkook rushes his words , not letting taehyung breathe before dashing out of his room.

Taehyung drops his cleaning equipment on the floor mindlessly , mind still in shock , his eyes getting teary at Jung kook's statement.

" is that what I am to him?" He questions himself , voice shaky , standing in the middle of the bedroom with jungkook already long gone.

This is certainly not how he imagined things would go , he imagined jungkook apologizing and the bending him over to finish what he started but honestly what he himself started , he was the one with the seductive motive , he groans , infuriated.

Honestly he didn't imagine he'd be that offended or hurt , yes he admits coming into the mansion he has grown quite a liking for his master but never dwelled upon them due to class difference.

But it can't be , they were so into it last night , taehyung is sure of it as he sits on the bed , feeling cranky as he runs his palm over the sheets.

He suddenly gets a nasty idea , he needs to envision what went down last night , it felt too real to end , much less a mistake , so without any much thought , he strips , taking jungkook's worn shirt to inhale , tits out and legs spread , fully letting his hands wander , till he feels satisfied , profanities escaping his lips.

He needs to find out what jungkook is hiding.

-

" your stance Christian , one foot in front of the other " His voice laced with authority as he instructs.

" yes perfect! , now shoulders up , your hands aligned perfectly with the bow , keep your back straight , should be in target with your hands , Edward " he instructs to both boys.