𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖕 🥀

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Jungkook had assured, Taehyung had him all night, yet even at 1 am, Taehyung's desires remain unquenched.

Stirred awake by kisses peppering his neck, he struggles to keep his eyes open, feeling fatigued from both passionate lovemaking and the exertion of tending to the barbecue earlier.

"Baby, why aren't you sleeping?" he murmurs, his voice raspy with sleep, yet tinged with curiosity.

Taehyung pays no heed to Jungkook's attempt at conversation, stripping off his nightwear once more and pressing closer to Jungkook, resuming his exploration of Jungkook's skin from neck to collarbones.

Jungkook wraps his arm around Taehyung, hoping to coax him into a cuddle to alleviate his arousal, but Taehyung remains restless.

Whining persistently, he seems driven by an unseen force. Observing Taehyung's bare skin, Jungkook questions, "You took off your clothes? Wanna go again? but I'm tired right now," his voice soft as he plants gentle kisses on Taehyung's skin.

"Please , make it stop," Taehyung pleads, tugging on Jungkook's shirt, yearning for relief from the overwhelming heat coursing through his body and the intense sexual desire that threatens to consume him.

His emotions teeter on the edge, nearly spilling over into tears.

"Hey, hey, hey... shh, it's alright," Jungkook consoles Taehyung, moving atop him and showering his face with gentle kisses, relishing the taste of his lips, trailing down to his alluring neck and collarbones.

Eliciting a tremulous moan from Taehyung, Jungkook slips between his spread legs, responding to his plea with a husky,

"Ah yes... mmhmm, don't stop," as he swiftly sheds his garments. Jungkook's attention then turns to Taehyung's breasts, where he begins to caress and suckle on the nipple with delicate fervor.

He tenderly cups one of Taehyung's breasts in his hand, applying a gentle, steady pressure.

Taehyung's lips tremble as he savors the electric sensation coursing through his skin, yearning for more. He gently nudges Jungkook aside, settling himself atop Jungkook, catching Jungkook off guard.

"Are you alright, darling?" Jungkook inquires, his voice trailing off into a prolonged moan as Taehyung engulfs him completely, the rhythmic contraction of Taehyung's muscles adding to the sensation.

Taehyung undulates his hips with a fervent intensity, his head thrown back in ecstasy as he caresses his chest. "This... feels incredible," he gasps in delight.

Jungkook, sensing a shift in Taehyung's behavior, interjects with concern, "Are you still taking your birth control pills ?" Before he can complete his query, Taehyung interrupts with a passionate kiss, their tongues intertwining fervently.

Taehyung's movements become more vigorous as he rides Jungkook, their lips locked in a desperate embrace, each moan swallowed by the other.

Jungkook's hands explore Taehyung's body, spreading his cheeks apart and delivering firm spanks

. "You're amazing at this," Jungkook moans appreciatively, reveling in the sensation of Taehyung's tight embrace, guiding him along his length with deliberate care.

"God, yes , keep going just like that," Jungkook moans as Taehyung intensifies his movements, riding him with increasing fervor.

Sitting up, Jungkook eagerly latches onto Taehyung's perky nipple, drawn to its enticing hue, sucking on it as Taehyung presses him further into his chest.

"These breasts of yours ,  so exquisite," Jungkook groans, overcome with arousal by Taehyung's sensual moans.

They swiftly shift positions, with Taehyung now beneath him, raising his thighs high and hooking them over Jungkook's arms on both sides.

Breathing heavily, their lips mere inches apart, Taehyung tenderly caresses Jungkook's cheeks, their gazes locked in a blaze of love and passion.

"Oh, yes... mhm... oh, my god," Taehyung cries out, his voice echoing loudly as he squeezes the pillow beneath him.

The forceful impact of Jungkook's primal thrusts pushes him to the brink, prompting Taehyung to stimulate his own pleasure, bringing his fingers down to tantalize his most sensitive spot.

"Yes, yes! " Taehyung's moans escalate, his eyes locked with Jungkook's as each thrust hits its mark with precision.

"Do you enjoy it, my love? Do you revel in the way I pleasure you?" Jungkook's voice is a husky whisper against Taehyung's lips, punctuated by fervent, messy kisses.

He quickens his pace, the anticipation of his own climax building.

"Fuck, daddy "

"  you're driving me wild."

" going to cum " Taehyung's exclamation is raw with desire, echoing through the room as he nears the peak of ecstasy.

Taehyung's screams crescendo as Jungkook takes control, expertly stimulating his clit while thrusting into him relentlessly.

Taehyung's legs threaten to give out as he succumbs to a trembling orgasm, his release coating Jungkook's length as he cries out, tears mingling with his pleasure.

Gripping Jungkook's toned arm tightly, he rides the waves of intense sensation until they subside, leaving him breathless and spent.

"Shh relax," Jungkook groans into Taehyung's ear, his movements slowing as he releases his load deep inside him, then pulling out only to push back in, repeating the motion for a while.

Chuckling softly at Taehyung's flushed state, Jungkook gazes at him with affection.

"I love you," Taehyung whispers, feeling weak but content. Jungkook leans in, sealing their lips with a tender kiss.

"I love you too, baby," he smiles warmly in response.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀