𝕽𝖆𝖎𝖉🥀

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The horse archery event center in the 90s exudes an atmosphere of anticipation and excitement.

The air is filled with the scent of freshly cut grass and the sound of horses' hooves trotting on the dirt track.

The center is bustling with activity as riders, dressed in traditional attire, prepare to showcase their skills.

In the back rooms, Jungkook and Taehyung are busy prepping young Edward and Christian for the show.

The room is adorned with vintage posters of past champions, adding to the nostalgic ambiance. Jungkook kneels down to Christian's height, adjusting his helmet with care.

"Remember  boy ,  eyes on the target ,  you're in a battlefield now," Jungkook encourages, his voice firm yet reassuring.

He gives Christian a reassuring pat on the back, instilling confidence in the young archer.

As the D-day of the competition arrives, Jungkook and Taehyung urge the boys to give it their all. They help them dress in the attire for the competition, ensuring every detail is perfect.

"Losing is not in our dictionary," Jungkook emphasizes, his eyes reflecting determination.

He and Christian share a fist bump, a silent promise to give their best.

"Now go  kid , the rest of us will be cheering for you," Jungkook says with a fatherly smile, watching as Christian heads for his horse, ready to take on the challenge.

Edward, accompanied by his coach, prepares for his turn in the second tournament.

With their young charges prepared, Jungkook and Taehyung link arms and head out to join the spectators in the bleachers.

As they take their seats among the crowd, excitement fills the air, anticipation building for the thrilling competition about to unfold.

"He's incredibly brave," Taehyung remarks as Jungkook joins him, the two making their way to their seats among the audience.

Each person in the crowd is there to support their chosen contestant, all hoping for a victorious outcome.

"Absolutely," Jungkook agrees with a proud smile.