𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖉 🥀

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning," Taehyung whispers softly, nestled against Jungkook's chest as they both greet the dawn of another day.

"Did you sleep well?" Jungkook asks tenderly, his gaze filled with affection.

"In your arms... yes, of course," Taehyung replies with a shy smile, leaning in to give Jungkook a quick kiss.

"Hmm..." Jungkook sighs, a sense of foreboding casting a shadow over the morning.

"What is it?" Taehyung sits up slightly, sensing the shift in Jungkook's demeanor.

"It's just..." Jungkook begins, his annoyance evident in his eyes.

"Is it about the vampire hunters?" Taehyung asks, recalling Jungkook's cryptic behavior after his meeting with Jimin the previous night.

He had noticed Jungkook's attempts to avoid the topic, choosing instead to focus on their intimacy.

"Jungkook, you know you can tell me anything, right?" Taehyung's voice is gentle as he runs his palm along Jungkook's arm, offering comfort.

Jungkook's expression softens at Taehyung's caring gesture. Sitting up, he leans forward to press his lips against Taehyung's, whispering,

"I love you."

Shock registers on Taehyung's face at the unexpected confession, his eyes brimming with love and emotion. If Jungkook is willing to share such intimate words, it must mean he has something important to confide in Taehyung.

"Tell me," Taehyung urges softly.

"The vampire hunters... they're the ones who..." Jungkook pauses, the weight of his memories and emotions threatening to overwhelm him.

PTSD grips him, unleashing a torrent of painful recollections.

Taehyung reaches out, cradling Jungkook's face in his hands, their foreheads touching as they share a moment of connection.

"Shh... it's okay. Relax. I'm here with you. I love you, okay? It's going to be okay," Taehyung reassures him, offering solace in his embrace.

"They were the ones who... who dismantled my mother," Jungkook's voice quivers as he struggles to voice the haunting truth.

Memories long suppressed flood back, and he finds himself breaking down in Taehyung's arms.

Taehyung holds him close, offering comfort and understanding as Jungkook shares his pain for the first time.

"And... I had to watch..." Jungkook continues, his voice thick with emotion.

"It's okay, darling. It's not your fault. A child shouldn't have to witness such horrors," Taehyung soothes, offering unconditional support.

"I feel like I've procrastinated getting over the trauma for so long , that it catches up with me in the present," Jungkook says calmly, seeking solace in Taehyung's embrace.