𝖙𝖔𝖚𝖈𝖍 🥀

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung's excitement pulses through him as he moves through his night routine, a knowing smirk playing on his lips.

He carefully applies body oil, the scent wrapping around him like a tempting invitation.

Dinner had ended not long ago, granting him the perfect opportunity to prepare for his planned surprise.

In the quiet of the night, he anticipates Jungkook's inevitable visit, a secret ritual they both unknowingly partake in.

Taehyung imagines Jungkook sneaking onto his balcony, unaware that Taehyung often watches him in return.

As he recalls their recent evening in the woods, a shiver of excitement runs down his spine, mingling with the memory of their passionate kiss.

It's not the first time Taehyung has fantasized about Jungkook, but tonight feels different.

Tonight, he's determined to turn his desires into reality.

Taehyung slips off his white lace robe, letting it cascade to the wooden floor with a soft whisper.

Clad only in a sheer set of panties and a bra top, the delicate material barely conceals his alluring curves and the tantalizing outline of his breasts.

Settling onto his plush bed, the cotton sheets cradle him as he leans against the headboard.

A contented sigh escapes his lips as his fingers trace slow circles around his exposed navel.

His smooth, tan legs part slightly, revealing more of his tempting form, while his mind wanders to illicit fantasies involving Jungkook.

"Ah, fuck," he breathes out in a hushed whisper, his legs spreading further apart as desire courses through him, evident in the ache between his thighs and the dampness that stains his panties.

His fingers trail over his clothed nipples, feeling the hardened buds pressing against the thin fabric.

Biting down on his lower lip, a mischievous smirk plays on his lips as he hears the telltale sound of someone slipping onto his balcony from outside.

---------