𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖙🥀

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Taehyung stirs awake, he slowly navigates the blurry threshold of consciousness, feeling the weight of another day settle upon him.

Light feathery kisses trail along his neck, accompanied by the warm embrace of golden sun rays that pierce through the window, casting an ethereal glow upon his face.

Blinking to adjust to the brightness, Taehyung lets out a soft, hoarse moan, feeling a strange paralysis creeping into his muscles.

"Morning, darling," Jungkook's soft voice breaks the silence, punctuated by gentle nips along Taehyung's skin, from his collarbones down to his belly.

"Hmm... Jungkook?" Taehyung hums, reaching out to tangle his fingers in Jungkook's soft black locks, only to sense Jungkook stiffen beneath his touch.

As Taehyung attempts to sit up, Jungkook's voice booms suddenly, commanding him not to move.

There's an authoritative edge to Jungkook's tone, laced with an undercurrent of fear, sending a shiver down Taehyung's spine.

With Jungkook's ear pressed against his exposed belly, Taehyung feels a wave of unease wash over him.

"Jungkook? What's... what's going on? You're scaring me," Taehyung pants, his stomach churning with a sense of impending dread, as if his deepest secret is about to be revealed.

As Jungkook slowly raises his head, Taehyung is met with a bewildering mix of widened eyes, teary gaze, confusion, and seething anger.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung whispers, his voice trembling with uncertainty.

"Just tell me why," Jungkook begins softly, kneeling between Taehyung's spread legs, his eyes fixated on Taehyung's with an intensity that borders on ferocity.

Taehyung notices the clenched fists and white-knuckled grip, a testament to Jungkook's struggle to contain his emotions.

Taehyung's heart pounds against his rib cage, the silence in the room weighing heavily upon them as Jungkook's words hang in the air like a looming storm cloud.

"Taehyung ,  tell me why - tell me why I fucking hear ,  two fucking heartbeats inside of you ,  why I fucking hear another heartbeat inside of you," Jungkook finally erupts, his voice trembling with a raw intensity that cuts through the air like a blade.

" WHY! "

Taehyung jerks up at the harsh tone, his body tensing with apprehension. He pulls his knees closer, his mind reeling with confusion as hot tears stream down his face, his eyes betraying the overwhelming sense of bewilderment and helplessness.

"You don't know?" Jungkook's voice softens to a whisper, yet the intensity of his gaze remains unyielding.

With a click of his tongue and a clenched jaw, Jungkook launches forward, seizing Taehyung by the shoulders, his eyes ablaze with a fiery rage.