𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓 🥀

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning draws near , well at least taehyung could tell , eyes lazily half open with his head leaning on the cart , he's cold , clutching the thin piece cloak on him , he wonders when they will finally arrive.

" A mansion " his mother said , mansions have masters , maids and butlers , horses and ranches , gardens and flower maze , birds and butterflies " sounds like a dream come true " he thinks  , a soft smile on.

He observes the details on the path , they're in the city , the grounds are more detailed and tarred with concrete , shops with ding ling bells on their front , he can tell how busy the day would get just from the silence alone , he sees well established gentlemen or ladies on their day to day runs , eloquent speaking .

These thoughts all in his head , feeling drowsy once more till his eyes fade into slumber , hoping to take a quick nap before the day brightens fully and they hopefully get to their imagination.

×××××××××××××

"What do you mean you almost devoured one of our new workers last night? " jimin is baffled , not understanding what Jung kook and yoongi are all about this morning.

Yoongi chuckles , pouring himself another blood bag into the glass " Your dear brother here almost had a feast last night , thank fully I stopped him " He says chugging down the blood.

" don't listen to him , he's an idiot " Jung kook says mindlessly , mind running wild on the new worker that's supposed to have arrived by now , not only is his mind stuck on how insanely beautiful he is but also the scent he caught.

" oh really? So then tell me , was it this beauty that stopped you? or has the ruthless venomous jeon now grown a heart when it comes to his prey? "Yoongi teases , jimin rolling his eyes at him.