𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖉 🥀

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I need you guys, help," Celina pleads, catching the attention of her closest coven members.

Lily, one of them, closes her spell book and rises from her mat, approaching Celina with a hint of skepticism.

"Last time I checked Celina , you graduated from the coven a long time ago and decided you were independent on your own  , so please tell us why you suddenly need our help," she retorts with sass.

Celina sighs, realizing she needs to explain herself fully.

She closes the chamber door behind her, creating an atmosphere of confidentiality.

"Look, I'm telling you this, and I need you to keep it shut ,  know I left , but this thing "

" it's bigger than me, and it involves my friend and I hope you understand," she begins, sitting cross-legged on the mat in front of them.

"It sounds serious , please, carry on," Lily responds, her tone now more attentive, with the others following suit.

"A pure blood is pregnant," Celina reveals, prompting an immediate reaction of shock and disbelief from Lily and the others.

Lily's outburst of profanity earns gasps from the group, prompting her to quickly ask for forgiveness from their ancestors.

"That is an unforgivable sin - against our ancestors, against the vampire community , I don't think I want to have my hands tainted with such "

" it's a forbidden act as well as a forbidden love," one of them expresses with disgust.

Celina chuckled softly, understanding their initial shock. "Believe me, I understand the gravity of the situation. But this child isn't the result of their actions. "

" It's a spell, meant to cause havoc and harm. And we all know who's behind it," she said, alluding to Fiona's sinister motives.

Lily gasped, her revulsion and fear palpable. "You're suggesting we take on Fiona? That vile, wretched creature?" she exclaimed.

"I don't know if we're equipped to handle her," another member added, voicing their doubts.

Celina remained resolute. "Together, we can stall and trap her, giving the vampires the opportunity to finish her off. We just need a solid plan," she explained, offering a strategic approach.