𝖋𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 🥀

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" The letters arrived sweetie , our baby will finally be able to live just like we wanted "

Mary says to her dieing husband on the bed , wet napkin in her hands as she presses the warm cloth on his temple , fighting back the real emotions of despair , replacing it with a slight smile due to the good news she received today.

Dabbing the cloth softly on his fore head , pushing his bleached out brown locks away from his face  , his eyes shut tight , lips chapped , cheek bones evident on his dried skin , barely breathing.

She turns , the sight too devastating , after all their tries , there's no cure to his sickness , no matter what she does , he is already one step to his death bed .

As soon as she buries him she's planning on moving back to her home town to start all over but she has to first sort out her child and what better way than to send her child to a wealthy masters home , her child would have better opportunities and a future that way.

----------------

" Mother " the pretty male calls out , hands holding unto a mini basket of freshly picked strawberries he got himself from the river stream or maybe stole , since his mother couldn't afford to buy them from the market.

" Taehyung? honey~ " she's concerned , seeing her adult  child trying to hide the basket from her.

" Did you steal those again?" She asks , a frown on her lips , taehyung's behaviour unbelievable  , he doesn't adhere to rules , so mysteriously innocent for this kind of life , she worries how he will keep up once he moves to the city.

" Ma~ "  voice soft , head casted down not liking the look of disappointment his mother carries on .

" You're grown up now! you need to quit acting like a child taehyung , i wonder what the esteemed people would think of you " She says , grabbing the basket from his hold.

" You need to get ready , they'll come pick you up tonight " she says , moving around the kitchen to prepare a meal , taehyung's curious eyes lost at her words , her heart aches knowing the situation is so bad , she cannot bring herself to meet her son's pure eyes.

" Who?" He asks , tensing up.

" Don't you remember? as of today you'll no longer live with me , you'll move to the city , work as a maid in one of the master's  mansions " She says briefly using key words , hiding her hurt , although the quiver in her tone shows she's about to crumble.