𝖉𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓 🥀

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the warm water cascades over his skin, Jungkook's mind replays the harrowing events of the day, each moment etched with regret and anguish.

"It shouldn't have ended like this "

"  damn it! , I should have seen it coming," he mutters to himself, his heart heavy with sorrow for the innocent lives lost.

Gritting his teeth, he stands beneath the shower, the water offering little solace for his troubled thoughts.

Meanwhile, Taehyung enters Jungkook's room, clad only in a white button-down shirt. He senses Jungkook's distress and the weight of his silence.

Unable to bear seeing Jungkook in such pain, Taehyung resolves to do whatever it takes to comfort him.

He knows that Jungkook had hoped for a day of celebration, a chance to revel in the boys' success after all their hard work and training.

Even if it means allowing Jungkook to release his frustrations on him, Taehyung is willing, as long as it brings Jungkook some measure of peace.

Without hesitation, Taehyung sheds his shirt, stepping into the bathroom where Jungkook stands under the stream of water.

Jungkook flinches slightly at the unexpected touch on his back, but as he recognizes Taehyung's presence, he relaxes, finding solace in the familiar embrace.

"Feeling any better?" Taehyung murmurs, his fingers tracing down Jungkook's length, his thoughts tinged with desire.

Jungkook's breath catches at the sensation, arousal coursing through him at Taehyung's touch.

With a soft groan, he leans into Taehyung's caress, the pressure of Taehyung's fingers sending waves of pleasure through him.

"Fuck," Jungkook curses, his head falling back as he turns to face Taehyung, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss.

"You've given me so much," Taehyung whispers against Jungkook's lips, their kiss deepening as their hands explore each other's bodies.

But then, Taehyung pulls back, dropping to his knees before Jungkook.

With anticipation coursing through him, Taehyung takes in the sight of Jungkook's throbbing length, his desire evident.

With a low growl of need, he leans in, his tongue tracing a long stripe along Jungkook's shaft.

"Oh, baby, don't stop," Jungkook moans, his fingers tangling in Taehyung's hair as pleasure courses through him.

With every touch, every caress, he feels himself surrendering to Taehyung's skillful ministrations, finding solace in the warmth and intensity of their connection.

--------------

" so good "

" work those hips baby "

" fuck yeah " jungkook moans , fisting taehyung's boobs while taehyung sensually rolls his hips , loving how jungkook's dick hits the right places.

Leaning down with his f ace close to jungkook's who attacks his lips , both of them moaning into the kiss while taehyung bounces  on jungkook's length.

" fucking tight "

" so warm "

" god yes!!" Jungkook groans , smacking tae's ass with every bounce.

Tae places his palm on jungkook's toned chest , massaging it sensually as he bounces faster , throwing his head back at the wave of pleasure hitting him  , immensely turned on  by loving how jungkook caresses his body all over , from his hips up to his tits.

" come on baby "  Jungkook groans , swiftly changing their position , getting taehyung to lay on his front , ass in the air with knees spread apart , his hip slamming  into him from behind , pushing tae's head into the pillow.

" ooh! fuck yesss! please "

" daddy...right there"

taehyung moans , arcing his back as he jerks from the insane thrust , jungkook increasing his pace , smacking tae's ass with might that leaves red prints.

Taehyung's mouth waters, his ecstatic cries muffled by the pillows, his breath coming in quick gasps as he's overwhelmed by pleasure.

"Almost there, babe," Jungkook grunts, his voice strained with desire.

His movements become more intense, his heart racing as he thrusts harder, hitting Taehyung in just the right places, pushing him closer to the edge.

Sensing his climax approaching, Taehyung's hand moves to his clit, adding to the sensation and bringing him closer to release with each touch.

"I'm cumming!" Taehyung screams, his release accompanied by a shiver that runs through his thighs, leaving him unable to support himself as Jungkook holds his hips steady.

Jungkook follows suit with a loud growl, veins pulsating on his neck as he empties himself inside Taehyung, his toes curling from the intensity of the moment.

As their breaths gradually return to normal, Jungkook chuckles softly, a sense of satisfaction washing over him.

Taehyung turns to him, a radiant smile lighting up his face, delighted to see Jungkook's happiness once more.

"That was incredible," Jungkook admits, his eyes sparkling with love and affection for Taehyung.

"I know, babe. Your wound's healing," Taehyung points out, a gentle smile playing on his lips as he caresses Jungkook's cheek.

"Yeah, seems like the vervain has worn off," Jungkook says, grabbing a wet cloth to clean both of their bodies before they snuggle under the sheets.

"Now I have to convince the elders that the attack wasn't on me," he adds, pulling Taehyung closer to his chest. They both sigh in contentment.

"You'll get through this... I believe in you," Taehyung says, running his fingers through Jungkook's hair.

"I'm willing to fight till the end, Tae , You and my family are what are most important to me now," Jungkook confesses, and Taehyung pulls him in for a kiss.

"I'd gladly fight alongside you," Taehyung responds, their lips meeting in a tender embrace.

-----------------------------------------------------------
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀