𝖈𝖔𝖑𝖉 🥀

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awakening in the vintage mansion, the soft sheets cradles him in comfort. Gentle sunlight filters through ornate curtains, casting a warm glow on the antique furnishings.

The morning atmosphere carries a sense of timeless elegance, creating a serene start to the day in this aesthetically pleasing haven.

Clutching in his hands the fairy tale book he's hell bent on completing , some how the words from his master regarding the book , how he doesn't relate to having a leap of faith in life threatening circumstances , somehow drives his curiosity to the edge , wanting to know how much his master has faced in his life time.

His room door slowly squeaking open , beaming as he sees chim peeking into the room " good you're up , was getting worried " he smiles , taehyung shaking his head as he gets out of the cozy covers.

" stayed up reading the book , sorry " he says.

" Okay , i'll leave you to get ready then " jimin says , giving tae some space.

Taehyung  opens the windows, a cascade of sunlight bathes his face, and a gentle breeze carries the refreshing scent of flowers from the garden.

Inhaling deeply,  immersed  in the crisp morning air, a tranquil moment filled with the rejuvenating essence of nature.

One goal etched in his mind , how close can he get to him? Perhaps starting with that curios book he found in his bedroom , calks for more monitoring.

-

" oh here sir , let me help you " taehyung says dropping his cleaning napkin on the dressing table as he walks up to jungkook who is trying to keep his tie in place , having difficulty in knotting his tie for the first time , he wonders why?