𝖗𝖊𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖙 🥀

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Any updates?" Levi inquired.

Fiona chuckled, taking a sip from her cup, its contents a mysterious blend. "Updates on what?"

Levi furrowed his brow. "Did you proceed with the plan?"

"Are you doubting my abilities?" Fiona countered, a hint of amusement in her tone.

Levi ran a hand through his hair, frustration evident.

"Just tell me."

"Relax," Fiona urged with a chuckle. "I've got it under control. Soon enough, your 'Jeon boy' will be a thing of the past, and I..."

"...will have a feast," she finished eagerly.

"I'm grateful you initiated this plan," Levi admitted.

"I've been eager to unlock my true potential as a witch, and the demise of this child will be the catalyst."

"Are you really going to consume the child or..." Levi trailed off.

"It's none of your concern," Fiona interrupted.

"I'm merely satisfying a long-standing hunger."

Levi raised his palms in surrender, a smirk playing on his lips.

---

Soft moans and the sound of kissing filled the air as two friends—or perhaps more—gently explored each other's bodies at dawn, their passion undiminished after multiple rounds of lovemaking.

Namjoon pulled away from the kiss, his breath ragged.

"What's wrong?" Jin asked, concern evident in his voice.

"I... I can't continue like this," Namjoon confessed, locking eyes with Jin.

Jin's heart sank at the revelation, not expecting to have his heart broken today after feeling their bond deepen over the past few months.

Was their connection meaningless after all the dates and heartfelt conversations? The sudden rejection caught him off guard, leaving him with a sense of pain and heartache.

Sensing Jin's confusion and hurt, Namjoon clarified, "No, not that... I love you. But I've made mistakes that weigh heavily on me. I can't love you freely as I want to. I've been selfish and hurtful, and I need to make things right. I don't care if it means facing the consequences. I need to do what's right."

Jin breathed a sigh of relief, a small smile tugging at his lips as he chased Namjoon's lips with his own.

"I don't know what you've gotten yourself into, but I'm here for you. I'll support you in any way I can. Just promise to be honest with me, okay?"

"Okay," Namjoon whispered.

"Thank you for being here for me," he added, their smiles returning as they resumed their embrace, lost in each other amidst the tangled sheets.

------------------

"Oh, the day the sun makes its way... 🎶"

"May we burn and roast like the hay... 🎶"

"Shall your fangs be put by the clogs... 🎶"

"Shut up, Jungkook, you're singing nonsense," Jimin interjected, tossing down his newspaper, clearly bothered by something.

Yoongi burst into laughter, with Jungkook joining in, both of them clearly inebriated.

"What's it to you? And who the hell reads a newspaper at nighttime?" Yoongi retorted, causing Jungkook to erupt into loud laughter, spilling his drink a little.

"You freaking idiot, look what you've done," Yoongi chuckled, teasing Jungkook, who laughed it off.

The three of them were in Jungkook's home office, gathered to celebrate the successful passing of Sebastian's demise.

"I read the newspaper at night, so deal with it," Jimin stated, already irritated.

"Hey, hey, hey , what's the matter?" Yoongi inquired, setting down his bottle of wine and approaching Jimin, who wrinkled his nose in disgust.

"Don't come any closer, you reek of alcohol," Jimin retorted.

"Ugh! you're so difficult sometimes," Yoongi laughed, returning to his bottle of wine.

"What's on your mind, Jimin? Speak up," Jungkook urged, gathering the last shred of his sobriety.

"Well , it's Taehyung  , haven't you guys noticed?" Jimin began.

"He's been sleeping a lot nowadays," he added.

Yoongi and Jungkook mocked Jimin with laughter, further agitating him.

"He's fine, Jimin, trust me ,  don't worry too much," Jungkook reassured, heavily intoxicated.

"Yeah, trust Jungkook , after all, he's the main reason Taehyung needs all that sleep," Yoongi snickered.

"You know what , screw both of you!"

"Jimin, please have the butlers prepare a new room for Tae  , so he can move out of the old one  ,  it should be right next to mine!" Jungkook shouted.

"Whatever," Jimin muttered, leaving and slamming the door behind him.

---------

In a drunken haze, Jungkook staggers into his bedroom, his eyes landing on Taehyung's supposedly sleeping form on the bed.

With a smirk, he approaches Taehyung, climbing on top of him and bombarding his neck with kisses.

Taehyung stirs awake, the overpowering stench of alcohol assaulting his senses.

"Mhmmm... Jungkook, what is that smell..." he sleepily murmurs, the foul odor threatening to make him retch.

Ignoring Taehyung's words, Jungkook continues his assault, showering his skin with more kisses and roughly groping Taehyung's chest.

"Ugh... Jungkook, stop... please, get off... I need to use the bathroom," Taehyung struggles to speak, attempting to push Jungkook away.

"You're no fun," Jungkook mutters, rolling off Taehyung and collapsing on the other side of the bed, already succumbing to sleep. Meanwhile, Taehyung hurriedly leaps out of bed, rushing to the bathroom.

As he kneels before the toilet, he empties his stomach, the violent retching echoing in the room. His eyes clenched shut, he grips the toilet seat tightly, his body wracked with pain.

When he finally opens his eyes, he lets out a gasp of horror, his heart racing with fear as he sees the toilet seat stained with blood, a chilling sight that sends shivers down his spine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀