r𝖎𝖉𝖊 🥀

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At 2 am, Taehyung finds sleep elusive, his body engulfed in heat and trapped within Jungkook's strong embrace, the older man peacefully asleep beside him.

Sighing contentedly, Taehyung admires Jungkook's serene slumber, his handsome features captivating Taehyung's senses, his palm tracing the contours of Jungkook's muscular arms, memories of their passionate night flooding his mind.

No one has ever made him feel as beautiful and desirable as Jungkook did, his gentle touches igniting a fire within Taehyung, leaving him yearning for more.

Grateful to have shared his first time with Jungkook, Taehyung eagerly anticipates experiencing more firsts with him, his feelings deepening with each passing moment.

As Jungkook shifts in his sleep, Taehyung finds himself missing his warmth, a cute pout forming on his lips as he moves closer, both of them naked beneath the sheets.

However, his attention is soon drawn to something else—a flush rising to his cheeks as he can't tear his gaze away from Jungkook's proud, erect member protruding from under the soft white sheets.

After a moment of hesitation, Taehyung gathers his courage, slowly pulling down the sheet, gasping softly at the sight of Jungkook's thick, hard length, his mind flooded with enticing thoughts that only serve to heighten his arousal.

Licking his lips hungrily, Taehyung's desire intensifies at the sight of Jungkook's throbbing member, his arousal already overwhelming.

His body aches with anticipation, craving the sensation of that thick meat either filling his cunt or sliding down his throat.

Spreading his legs apart, Taehyung circles his clit, throwing his head back and gripping his tits tightly, a shaky breath escaping his parted lips as he succumbs to his extreme arousal.

Reaching out to hold Jungkook's member in his slender palm, Taehyung curses softly at the sensation of its thickness, relishing the feeling as he strokes it gently.

His other hand ventures down to finger himself, adding to the delicious torment of his desire as he strokes Jungkook's length.

"Mmm, shit, fuck," he moans, the pleasure coursing through him as he decides to take Jungkook's dick into his mouth.

Slackening his jaw, he places his hand on Jungkook's thigh for support, giving a thorough suck, bobbing his head slowly and swirling his tongue around the tip of Jungkook's member.

Taehyung's skilled mouth massages Jungkook's balls, adding an extra layer of pleasure to their intimate encounter.

Jungkook stirs awake, his eyes fluttering open to the sensation of something warm and wet engulfing him so perfectly.

"Fuck, baby," he rasps, watching Taehyung skillfully work his length, his hand instinctively gripping Taehyung's hair, urging him to take more of him into that talented mouth.

Taehyung responds by sucking faster, eliciting a slight gag as the tip of Jungkook's dick hits the back of his throat.

Jungkook curses at the overwhelming pleasure of Taehyung deep-throating him, his head thrown back in ecstasy, the need to release building within him.

"Fuck, baby, come here," he urges, pulling Taehyung to lay on his side, positioning himself behind him.

With one of Taehyung's thighs raised, Jungkook teases his cunt with his dick, causing Taehyung to moan lewdly at the sensation of the hard girth rubbing against his clit.

Taehyung teases his own nipples as Jungkook leaves hickeys on his neck, the anticipation of their next intimate exchange heightening the arousal between them.

"Ah- fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Jungkook moans, his thrusts becoming harder and faster with each movement, the intensity of their connection driving them both to the edge.

"Fuck yes," Taehyung curses, his fingers rubbing circles swiftly on his clit, desperate to reach climax.

With each snap of his hips and hard slam, Jungkook rolls his hips, his words a mix of praise and pleasure.

"Fuck, baby, your pussy feels so good , so fucking warm , you take me so well, love."

Taehyung's body trembles with ecstasy as he screams, "Fuck, daddy, I'm cumming!" His release is wild, squirting wildly as Jungkook's pace quickens, his skilled fingers continuing to stimulate Taehyung's clit as he shoots his load deep inside him.

As their orgasms subside, Jungkook groans in satisfaction, feeling Taehyung relax beneath him.

"Ughhh fuck yeah - so good," he murmurs, savoring the aftermath of their passionate encounter.

Taehyung's eyes flutter closed, his body feeling drained but utterly content in the warmth of their shared intimacy.

They lie together, basking in the afterglow of their mutual release, their connection deepening with each breath.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀