𝖗𝖚𝖓 🥀

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Argh! , Damn it! Stupid tree," Sebastian hisses through clenched teeth, his voice barely above a whisper as he nurses the pain in his arm, a result of colliding with a tree while sprinting for his life.

His clothes, tattered and worn, betray the days he's spent hiding in the woods, desperately evading the vampire hunters hot on his trail.

"Shit!" he curses vehemently, an arrow narrowly missing him and embedding itself in the flesh of his ear, blood trickling down his neck as he instinctively reaches to stem the flow.

The forest, shrouded in darkness, offers no solace, the eerie silence broken only by the occasional rustle of leaves and snapping of twigs.

Sebastian scans the surroundings, searching for the source of the attack, his heart pounding in his chest.

As he prepares to flee once more, the thick fog obscuring his vision, he freezes in terror at the sight before him.

"They really... they've... awakened them," he stammers, disbelief coloring his words, his body recoiling in horror at the realization.

His confidence shattered, Sebastian retreats slowly, every step a struggle as fear grips him tightly, his once unwavering resolve now replaced by uncertainty and dread.

The tree's roots, resembling serpents, coil around Sebastian without his notice, their silent, sinister movements escaping his awareness until he feels the constriction around his legs, trapping him in place.

Confusion etches his features as he looks down, only to find himself suddenly suspended upside down.

"YOU CAN RUN NO MORE!!" The thunderous voice reverberates through the woods, chilling Sebastian to the core as he struggles against the entwining vines, panic rising within him like a tidal wave.

With each futile attempt to break free, Sebastian's screams of agony pierce the air, the relentless grip of the tendrils tightening around his limbs, stretching and contorting his body in unnatural ways.

In a cruel twist of fate, the merciless vines tear through Sebastian's flesh, severing his legs and rending him into pieces, his anguished cries echoing through the forest.

"Jungkook," he manages to utter, his final plea for salvation falling on deaf ears as his severed head drops, a grim testament to the horrors lurking in the shadows.