𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖛𝖆𝖎𝖓 🥀

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Tae, calm down. They'll be back soon," Jimin soothes, his voice gentle as he tries to ease Taehyung's anxiety.

Taehyung's pacing slows as he listens, but the worry still gnaws at him, his heart pounding in his chest.

Edward chimes in, his voice filled with confidence. "Jimin's right. Jungkook can handle himself. He won't let Sebastian win."

Taehyung sinks onto the couch with a heavy sigh, still unable to shake off the unease that grips him.

"I know, but it's getting late, and..." His voice trails off into a frustrated huff, his fingers anxiously tapping against his thigh.

Suddenly, the tension in the room snaps as Jimin's voice rings out.

"They're here!"

The door bursts open, and Taehyung's breath catches in his throat at the sight of Jungkook, leaning heavily on Yoongi's shoulder as they guide him to the couch.

His heart clenches at the sight of Jungkook's pale face, his arm wrapped protectively around his wounded shoulder.

Jungkook grimaces, his breaths shallow and ragged, beads of sweat glistening on his forehead as pain courses through his body.

Taehyung rushes to Jungkook's side, his hands trembling as he reaches out to touch him, a mix of relief and worry flooding his senses.

He clasps Jungkook's hand in his own, his touch gentle yet firm, trying to convey his love and support in the midst of their turmoil.

Jungkook's eyes meet Taehyung's, and despite the pain etched in his features, there's a flicker of warmth and reassurance in his gaze.

Taehyung's heart swells with emotion, his own eyes brimming with unshed tears as he fights to keep his composure.

"Christian, hurry with the first aid kit," Jimin urges, breaking the tension with practicality.

As Christian rushes to fetch the kit, Taehyung remains by Jungkook's side, their connection unspoken yet palpable, a silent promise of unwavering love and support in the face of adversity.

"You'll be okay," Taehyung whispers, his voice soft with reassurance as he presses a tender kiss to Jungkook's cheek, his touch gentle as he wipes away the sweat with a warm cloth provided by Edward.

Jimin's concerned voice breaks the silence, his eyes flickering over Jungkook's wound.

"Shouldn't it be healing by now?"

Yoongi's response is swift and practical as he retrieves ointment from the first aid kit.

"You know the drill," he says, his tone matter-of-fact.

Jungkook grits his teeth, the pain evident in his expression as he explains, "Fucking Sebastian stabbed me with a knife coated in vervain."

Vervain—a vampire's most dreaded weakness. The mere mention of it sends a shiver down their spines, a reminder of the danger lurking in the shadows.

"That's awful," Jimin murmurs, his hands deftly covering the wound with bandages as he cleans it.

"Yeah, never liked that Sebastian guy," Yoongi agrees, his jaw set in determination as he tends to Jungkook's injury.

Taehyung furrows his brow, his mind racing with possibilities. "It seems like sabotage , with the elections coming up and now casualties?"

The realization hits Yoongi like a punch to the gut. "Fuck," he curses, the weight of the situation settling heavily on his shoulders.

Jungkook's resolve is unwavering as he clenches his fists, his eyes flashing with determination.

"I'll talk to the council. They can't pin this on me. Those deaths are not on my hands."

Yoongi nods in agreement, his expression grim. "But Sebastian was one of us."

Jungkook's tone is final as he asserts, "Was, not anymore."

With the immediate crisis addressed, Jimin takes charge, herding Edward and Christian upstairs to bed.

"Come on, boys. It's time for bed," he says, his voice gentle yet firm.

"Stay for the night, Yoongi," Jungkook invites, his gratitude evident in his tired eyes as he and Taehyung make their way upstairs, seeking solace and comfort in each other's arms.

----------

"Of course, I'll meet with the council," Namjoon responds with a heavy sigh as Levi's smug demeanor grates on his nerves.

Levi's mocking tone only adds to Namjoon's frustration.

"No grudges, boy," Levi taunts, his words dripping with condescension.

"You put this on yourself after all , just making sure you complete the agreement."

As Levi exits the office, Namjoon's facade of composure cracks, and a wave of regret washes over him.

The echoes of dying screams from the contest haunt his thoughts, a stark reminder of the consequences of his actions.

He knows he needs to rectify the situation, but the depth of his involvement in the political web leaves him feeling overwhelmed.

Politics, he reflects bitterly, is indeed a shady game.

And in this tangled web of deceit and betrayal, Namjoon finds himself trapped, searching for a way out but uncertain where to begin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀