Taken...pt 5

Recap:

Lissy went to the library to work on a school project with her friends but turns out that she was meeting a guy named Ian Wright. They went to dinner and Ian kidnaps Lissy without a trace. Steve goes to pick her up but finds her not there. The team and Steve start to find Lissy that night but have no luck. They resume the next morning in finding Lissy. The team goes in different directions talking to various people.

One of the people turns out to be Ian Wright's brother Aaron Wright. The team finds out that Steve had Aaron Wright put into prison a few months back. They also find out that Ian and Lissy began talking to each other soon after Aaron was put into prison. They assume Ian has kidnapped Lissy as revenge against Steve for putting his brother into prison.

Phone call...

Steve- "Hey Lou, you are on speaker"

Lou- "Are you guys still at the prison"?

Danny- "No, we just left"

Steve- "We weren't able to get anything from Aaron regarding Ian"

Jerry- "You might want to go back to the prison"

Danny- "What are you talking about"?

Lou- "While Jerry and I were at Ian Wright's place we found a few names tags from the prison"

Steve- "That's odd considering that we just spoke to Aaron and he said that he hasn't spoken to Ian since they were teenagers"

Jerry- "I had the prison send me all of the video footage of the meeting with each other"

Danny- "Do we know when the first time Ian went to go visit Aaron" was?

Lou- "History shows that he went to go visit him the day after we put Aaron into prison"

Steve- "Well maybe Ian finds out that his brother is in prison and decides to visit him"

Jerry- "You would think that but according to video footage. The first day Ian went to go visit Aaron it wasn't a reunion"

Danny- "What are you talking about"?

Lou- "When these two meet with each other. It didn't seem like they were seeing each other for the first time. At least since they were teenagers"

Jerry- "We also have footage of Ian visiting Aaron consistently"

Danny- "How consistent are we talking about"?

Lou- "Five times a week"

Steve- "I'm sorry did I hear you correctly. You said five times a week"?

Jerry- "That's correct"

Danny- "It seems like Aaron lied to us when we asked him when was the last time he has seen or spoken to Ian"

Steve- "Alright, thanks Lou and Jerry for the update. Keep us posted if you find anything"

Lou- "Sure will"

End of phone call......

Steve- "Guess where we are going"?

Danny- "Back to the prison"?

Steve- "Seems like we need to have another talk with Aaron," I said with frustration

*Prison*

Aaron- "I feel so honored that you two would come back a pay me a visit"