Revenge....

8:30am

-Palace-

*Danny Office*

Steve- "Remember when I told you that I had received that call from that man  lawyer from England regarding my mother"?

Danny- "Yeah"

Steve- "Well he came by yesterday morning and gave me this" I said handing him something

Danny- "What is this"?

Steve- "Its a cypher"

Danny- "Why would your mother give you this"?

Steve- "I don't know Danny. Honestly I don't know. Ever since my mother came back into my life and Lissy. Everything regarding her is a mystery. I don't know if I could handle another mystery.

Danny- "Knowing you, you won't let it go"

Steve- "That woman has told me so many lies. I don't know whether or not to believe if this is one of her lies"

Danny- "What are you going to do about it"

Steve- "I'll figure out something"

-Meanwhile-

Lissy- I got up from my Dads office and walked towards Danny office. The blinds were closed and the door was shut close. Hmmmmmmmmm...that's weird. Its usually open. I walk up slowly to the door and press my ear against the door to listen in. Luckily everyone else wasn't in yet or I would get into trouble. As I was listening in I heard the word cypher. What's a cypher? I heard the elevator doors opening. I quickly ran back to my Dads office.

-Later On-

*Steve Office*

Lissy- "Dad what's this"? I asked showing him a letter that was on his desk

Dad- "Give it to me" I said walking in

Lissy- "What is it"?

Dad- "Something that is private"

Lissy- "Is it regarding grandma"?

Dad- I looked at her curiously. "How did you find that out"?

Lissy- "Its a guess"

Dad- I looked at her sternly

Lissy' "Alright I listened into your conversation with Uncle Danny"

Dad- "Allyssa you know better than to listen into other people conversation"

Lissy- "Sorry....so what's a cypher"?

Dad- "Did you open the letter"?

Lissy- "No. I heard it when you were talking to Uncle Danny"

Dad- "Are you sure"?

Lissy- "Yes Dad. So what's a cypher"?

Dad- "Its a coded message"

Lissy- "What does it say"?

Dad- "I don't know Allyssa and I don't appreciate that you went through my stuff. You know that you are not allowed to look at things that are on my desk"

Lissy- "Well you shouldn't leave things laying on top"

Dad- "That still doesn't give you a  reason to do look through my stuff. I don't want you to ever We are not going to talk about this anymore. Is that clear"?

Lissy- "Why not"?

Dad- "Because I said so. It's better for you not to get involved"

Lissy- "But I want to help. She's my grandma. What if she has money hidden or something valuable she wants us to find"?

Dad- "This is last we are going to speak about this. Is that clear"?

Lissy- "But Dad"

Dad- "Is that clear Allyssa"?

Lissy- "Yeah"

Dad- "Allyssa"?

Lissy- "Yes Sir"

Dad- "I have some work to do downstairs. I want you to stay here and don't move from this office"

Lissy- "I won't Dad"

___________

??- "I want you to get that cypher"

??- "How"?

??- "I don't care. Just get it"

Uh oh.....

Who wants the cypher??

Will Lissy leave it alone???

Comment below what you think

Sorry that it was short...