👻Halloween Special Part 4👻

-Car Ride-

Steve- "We spoke to Duke and we decided that you are both going to Taylor's house and apologize. Then tomorrow both of you are going to go back and clean their front yard. Taking down all the toilet paper and scrapping the eggs off the windows"

Grace- "Yes Uncle Steve"

Lissy- "Do I have to"?

Steve- "You did it you get to clean it up"

Lissy- "Grand"

Steve- "Lose the attitude Allyssa"

Lissy- "whatever"

*James House*

Ding Dong

Mr. James- "Hello"?

Steve- "Hi Mr. James I'm Commander Steve McGarrett and my partner Danny Williams. This my daughter Allyssa and his daughter Grace. They both have something to say to you"

Grace- "I'm sorry for teepeeing and egging your windows"

Lissy- "I'm sorry too"

Mr. James- "Thank you for coming by and apologying"

Steve- "I can guarantee that it won't happen again and the girls will be more than happy to help you clean up the mess"

Mr. James- "I appreciate it. I'll go grab some bags" I said closing the front door.

______________

Lissy- "I thought you said we were going to clean it tomorrow"

Steve- "Plans changed"

Lisst- "I don't want to do it"

Steve- "You don't have a choice in this matter"

Lissy- I rolled my eyes

Steve- "Lose the attitude Allyssa"

Lissy- i rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

Mr. James- "Here are some bags" I said coming out of the house and handing them some bags

Steve- "Thank you" I said grabbing the bags and giving one to Lissy and one to Grace.

Mr. James- "I did clean the eggs off the windows earlier before the would get hard"

Steve- "What do you girls day to Mr. James'?

Grace- "Thank you Sir"

Lissy- (no response)

Steve- "Allyssa"?

Lissy- "Yeah.......thank you"

-Home-

Steve- "Allyssa go shower and then wait for me in my office in 25 minutes" I said after we got out of truck at home