Revenge....Part 3

-Tripler Army Medical Center-

Steve- We arrived to the hospital and they were ready for us

Steve- We arrived to the hospital and they were ready for us. I had Danny call the hospital to give them a heads up. I put her on the hospital bed and they stared wheel her away. I leaned against the wall hoping that she would be okay.

-Awhile later-

Steve- Lissy came out of surgery not long ago. I'm sitting in her room waiting for her to wake up. I'm leaning forward so that my head in my hands. I start to cry. I don't want to lose my daughter.

-Hallway-

Lou- "How's Lissy"? I asked as we walked towards were Danny is.

Danny- "She got of surgery an hour ago. Steve is in there"

Tani- "How's he holding up"?

Danny- "Not good. He's a mess"

Quinn- "Poor Steve"

Danny- "Lissy means everything to him. He cares for her so much. When Daiyu Mei showed us the condition Lissy was in earlier. He was angry and mad that Lissy was hurt"

Adam- "What did the doctors say"?

Danny- "That she had lost a lot of blood and that all they have to do is wait for her to wake up and go from there"

Junior- "Has he been in there ever since they brought her in there"?

Danny- I nodded my head. "Anything regarding Daiyu Mei"? I asked

Adam- "Yeah we do. There's footage of Daiyu Mei at the cemetery pulling out money from some wall area"

Tani- "Doris must have saved a lot of money because what they are pulling out is a couple of hundred thousand dollars"

Danny- "Anything else"?

Lou- "Nothing as of right now"

Danny- "Okay, Lou and Adam head to the cemetery and see what you find. Junior, Tani, and Quinn contant every bank and see if any of them has someone depositing a large amount of money. I'll update Steve"

______________

Danny- "Hey Steve"

Steve- "Hey Danny"

Danny- "How is she"?

Steve- "Honestly I don't know" I replied

Danny- "There's footage of Daiyu Mei at the cemetery pulling money from a wall"

Steve- "That's were my mother was buried at"

Danny- "Apparently Doris had money hidden in there"

Steve- "How much"?

Danny- "At least a couple of thousand dollars"

Lissy- I slowly opened my eyes and saw my Dad and Uncle Danny. "Dad"?

Steve- "Lissy. How are you feeling"?

Lissy- "Fine"

Danny- "I'm going to let the doctors know that you are awake" I said then leaving the room

___________

Doctor- "How are you feeling Miss. McGarrett"?

Lissy- "I'm fine"

Doctor- "We are going to run a couple of  test then hopefully you can go home"

Steve- "Thank you Doctor"

Doctor- "No problem"

-Awhile later-

Doctor- "You are good to go. Just take it easy for a week. You should be back to normal within two weeks"

Lissy- "Thank you"

Doctor- "Here is a prescription for the pain. Call me if you have anymore pain or any side effects"

Steve- "Will do. Thank you again Doctor"

Doctor- "Your welcome"

____________

*McGarrett Home*

Lissy- I walk into my house and see the whole team there. With a sign that said Welcome Home Lissy. "Awwww..thanks you guys"

Danny- "Its good to see you Lissy"

Lissy- "You too Uncle Danny"

Lou- "Glad that you are out of the hospital"?

Lissy- "Yup. When I woke up they kept on poking me"

Adam- "They just wanted to make sure you were doing well and you had no internal bleeding or something wrong with you"

Lissy- "Yeah...yeah...I know. My Dad kept telling me that"

Tani- "We all got you a present" I said handing her a bag

Lissy- I took the bag from her and opened it up. "Its cute"

Steve- "What do you say"?

Lissy- "Thank you"

Lou- "Well we should get going. It's good to see you"

Lissy- "You too Uncle Lou and everyone"

Tani- "Bye"

Adam- "Bye"

Lou- "Bye"

Junior- "Bye"

I know that I didn't include on what happened to Daiyu Mei but oh well...

This completes the end of this series....