Consequences...3

Lissy- I laid down on the bed in the cell, staring up at the ceiling. I laid there, wondering why my Dad didn't come and get me. I mean, was it that hard to come and get me? I tried to go to sleep, but it was hard to.

*Next Morning*

Lissy- Next thing I knew, it was morning. I sat up in bed and heard someone walking down the hall. I see Duke show up.

Duke- "Here is your breakfast," I said, opening the cell door and placing the tray of food on the floor."

Lissy- "This is breakfast"?

Duke- I nodded and closed the door

__________________

Lissy- I picked up the tray of food and sat down on the bed and ate the food.

_______________

-An hour later-

Duke- "Your Dad is here."

Lissy- "Thank goodness," I said as I got up

Duke- I unlocked the cell door and opened it.

Lissy- I walked out and followed Duke out to the front. I see my Dad standing there signing something. I can see the anger in his eyes and disappointment.

________________

Steve- "Do you have everything"?

Lissy- I nodded

Steve- "Allyssa"

Lissy- "Yes"

Steve- "Let's go."

Lissy- I followed him out and to the truck

-Car Ride-

Steve- "We are going to the palace. I have some work to do there. While we are there, you are going to sit and think about what you have done in the past about 24 hours."

Lissy- "whatever."

Steve- "I am in no mood for your attitude Allyssa."

Lissy- I rolled my eyes

*Palace*

Lissy- When we got to the palace, I got out and slammed the car door shut. I was about to walk towards the steps when I was turned around.

Steve- "Go shut the door properly."

Lissy- "Why should I"?

Steve- " Because if you knew what was good for you. You would do it"

Lissy- I rolled my eyes and walked to the passenger side door. I opened it and closed it properly. Not because of what my Dad said but because people were looking in our direction.

*5-0 HeadQuaters*

Steve- "Go directly in my office and stay in there."

Lissy- "whatever," I said then walked towards his office

_________________

Steve- "I am this close the spanking her with my belt bare," I said

Tani- "Woah....what happened"

Steve- "Lissy got arrested for DUI."

Lou- "What"?

Steve- " So for part of her punishment I had Duke keep her in one of the cells overnight and before any of you get worked up over it. She was held in a cell and section where no prisoners were near her. She was completely safe. I did that so she would see what would happen if she drove under the influence again. It wasn't the first time I had gotten a call about her being drunk while driving. I have to show her the real-life consequences for her actions. I can't have her get comfortable knowing that I would get her out of every situation when she gets into trouble, especially when it comes to the law".

Danny- "From what it seems, Lissy wasn't to happy with the idea."

Steve- "I wasn't too happy with the idea and didn't think of it until Duke brought it up."

Adam- " How did this all start"?

Steve- "It started yesterday when she had asked me to go to a sleepover birthday party for a new girl in her class. I agreed to let her since I'm letting her do more things. I dropped her off another friend' a house named Cara. Apparently Cara parents were both working hen I had dropped Lissy off, and her older brother was there. I was hesitant to let her stay, but I let her stay".

Danny- "Im guessing that this whole sleepover birthday party thing was a lie."

Steve- "I'm pretty sure it is. I'm sure she intended to sleepover at a friend's house and went to a party just not where and what she had told me."

Tani- "How did they even get there"?

Steve- " They took Cara parent car. Lissy drove them there."

Danny- "She only has her permit."

Steve- "I know. Which is why she has lost her permit and license privilege for a long time."

Danny- "What are you going to do"?

Steve- " Honestly, I don't how to discipline her. But I'm sure whatever it is. It will be severe"

What kind of punishment will Steve dish out for Lissy???

Comment below.....