Envy....(Part 3)

-Meanwhile-

Lissy- After my Dad left I made an important decision. I grabbed my duffle bag and put some clothes and other things I might need into it. I opened my window and took a step out. I looked around my room one more time then continued to climb out. I climbed down a tree and started to run towards Uncle Danny's house. I'm not wanted here. My Dad didn't even talk to me after he spanked me, he usually does. He doesn't love me or believe me. My heart is sad and heavy. I finally see Uncle Danny house in view.

-Danny House-

*Ding Dong*

Uncle Danny- "Im coming" I said as I went to the door. I opened the front and was shocked to see who was there.

Lissy- "Hi Uncle Danny" I said

Danny- "Lissy what are....."

Lissy- I didn't let him finish his sentence. I ran to him and gave him a hug and started to cry.

Danny- "Hey, what's going on"? I said as I hugged her and stroked the top of her hair

Lissy- I continue to hug him and cry

Danny- "Why don't we go sit down and you can tell me what's going on

Lissy- I nodded my head and let go of him. I walked into his house and towards the couch

Danny- I closed the door and prepared myself

-Living room-

Danny- "Now tell me what's going on"

Lissy- "Its.......its.......my Dad"

Danny- "What? Is he okay"?

Lissy- "He's fine"

Danny- "But your not"? I asked

Lissy- I nodded my head

Danny- "Want to tell me or do I have to get it out if you"?

Lissy- "He doesn't love me".

Danny- "Who"? I asked

Lissy- "My Dad"

Danny- "Want do you mean? Of course he loves you"

Lissy- "If did love me he would believe me and not Joan"

Danny- "Mary's daughter"?

Lissy- "Uh huh"

Danny- "Lissy I don't know what happened but I can tell you that your Dad loves you very much"

Lissy- I looked away

Danny- I grabbed her chin so that she was looking at me. "Want to tell me what happened"?

Lissy- "Aunt Mary and Joan came for a visit yesterday. We went to have dinner at Kamekona, after we are Joan asked if we could get shaved ice. My Dad gave me money to get us both shaved ice. There I met a boy named Brandon, he is very sweet. We started to talk and Joan got impatient and started to whine and complain. I got annoyed by her, so I rolled eyes at her. She said that she would tell on me because my Dad doesn't approve of it. I told her just to eat her shaved ice and she told that I wasn't the boss of her. I told that I'm her older cousin and she listen to me. She then fell on purpose and told my Dad that I pushed her. But I didnt push her even though I wanted to"

Danny- "So now your Dad doesnt believe you"?

Lissy- "Yes"

Danny- "That's no reason to run away Allyssa"